☆ 26 - I'm Fine ☆ ⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️⚠️⚠️
This chapter contains a scene that some users may find uncomfortable.

Reader discretion is advised.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You try to gasp but are unable to do so, with Taehyung attempting to capture your every breath from your mouth.

Your hands come up between you both, pushing against his chest but it doesn't seem to bother him at all.

His tongue swipes against your lips but you refuse him, trying to turn your face away, but his lips follow, kissing you feverishly on your cheek, your jaw and your neck.

His hands are roaming your body roughly, squeezing your chest, your waist, your hips. He slides his hands to the bottom of your blouse where he starts to pull it from where you'd had it tucked into your skirt.

"N-no! Stop!" You gasp out quietly, not wanting to make much noise despite what he's doing. You grab his wrists as he continues but he's seemingly purposely ignoring you or he's just too drunk to realize what he's doing.

You don't want him in trouble and you don't want anyone to see what's going on but what you DO want is for him to stop.

"Noona.." He moans, his lips against the skin of your neck, kissing hard, nipping at it, his tongue trailing along it.

"Beautiful, so beautiful..." He mumbles the words drunkenly as his hands pull at your blouse, finally pulling it from your skirt but also sending a few buttons flying as he roughly yanks at it to shove his hands under it to touch your bare skin.

A hiss leaves his throat as his hands slide upwards towards your breasts, his fingers grazing the underside you your bra.

"T-taehyung! No, no.. Please.." You whimper, pulling his wrists as he growls, pressing his body hard against yours.

"L-let me go... Taehyung..." You can feel his erection as he moves against you, hard, stiff and strong and part of your body aches for it but your mind tells you that this is wrong and you KNOW you don't want this.

After a moment of attempting to wrestle his wrists from your hands, he finally relents on attempting to grope your chest, yanking his arms hard downward from your hands.

He then grabs you again, sliding his hands around you, then down and behind you to your ass, roughly shoving them under your skirt, his hands grabbing handfuls of your ass cheeks, deep growls rolling from his throat as he does.

"Ahh, fuck, noona..' He moans out against your neck. "You feel so soft, you're so soft. Let me touch you, let me touch every part of you..."

When his fingers slide under the edge of your panties, your body finally meets up with your mind in agreement that this is NOT what you want and you push against him harder, rougher.

"Taehyung! Stop! Stop it, I said let me go!"

Your voice is a little louder now but apparently not loud enough as he reaches and grabs your chin to hold your head still while he kisses you desperately, still trying to push his tongue into your mouth.

"I want you," He says against your lips as he continues to try to kiss you. "I want you so much, want to be inside you, make you feel good..."

You feel one of his hands begin to yank your panties down and panic floods your system. 'Is he really going to do this to me? Here? Like this? Jungkook! Someone? Help me!' You think, fear creeping up into your chest, ready to explode.