Fox 41

(Quick cute chapter, presented by one of my mom's dogs, Boo.) 

I wanna hit that... and that, and that. 

Fox walked around the huge amusement park, his eyes wide as he looked at all of the carnival games. Henry had bought him an ice cream cone after lunch while Noah held his hand as they walked. They hadn't done much since they got there besides eat some delicious turkey legs and french fries, but he was perfectly okay with that. He loved spending time with Noah, and didn't really mind taking time out of his actually-busy schedule for Henry, either. 

Such a strange world we live in that we appreciate vegetarians over free time. 

"I can still hear you, brat. Even though you've been away for a while," Henry said as he pressed his hand a little bit harder than normal on Fox's head, then quickly mussed up his already-messy hair. 

Fox looked to the side, then smirked up at him. "Oh no, my hair is messy. What ever will I do." 

I doubt my boyfriends would mind. 

He was just glancing back at Noah, worried that one of them might have heard that, when something caught his eye and he hurried forward. Well, he tried to. Noah refused to release his hand. It had been annoying at first, since he hadn't let him go since they got there until they stopped to eat, but when Henry sent him a thought about how Noah had had a panic attack when he'd been told about his brother by Owen and Amos, he decided not to be upset about it. He liked holding his hand, and he rarely got to be around the man, so he decided to just enjoy it. 

He just forgot that he was doing it sometimes, and that he refused to let go. 

"Would you like to give that a try?" Henry asked as they stopped near where Fox had intended to run. 

Nodding, Fox walked up to the weight scale on the ground, then looked up at the burly man standing in front of him. He could read the signs around him pretty well now, so he knew what was up. The guy was going to try and guess his weight. 

"He'll give it a shot," Henry said as he handed the man three dollars. 

The man took the money and nodded, then looked Fox over for a few moments before speaking a number. It was definitely close to his weight, since Owen had weighed him every single week since they'd taken him in to make sure that he was still gaining the weight he needed to. 

Hmm. 

Stepping forward as Noah finally released his hand, Fox licked his lips, then gave a little hop. When he came back down onto the surface of the scale, he was an adorable little fox. 

He heard Henry and Noah crack up behind him and swished his tail, looking up at the game manager with his best puppy-fox eyes as he tucked his ears softly against the back of his head. 

"You're kid knows how to do this, huh?" the guy grumbled, but he couldn't hide the smile on his face as he shook his head and gestured toward the wall of massive stuffed animal prizes behind him. 

"I haven't had such a fun contestant in a while, so I'll let it slide, kid. Pick out the one you want." 

Fox was honestly surprised that it had worked. He quickly squirmed his way into his lower body clothing, then carefully shifted so that he was covered from the waist down. He then grabbed his shirt and stood up to tug it on before looking up at all of the stuffed animals that could almost rival him in size. 

Oh my god. I need a me! 

He hopped up and down while pointing to the giant red fox that looked like it was pissed about something no one else knew about. Its eyebrows were slanted and it had a scowl on its face.