Chapter 35

"Their here" Kimono said.

Four-eyes, William, Yuno, the vice captain and a guy with sand magic was their.

The golden dawn slowly lowered to the ground and William greeted them with the other three.

"Hello William, Yuno, four-eyes" Kimono said.

"Don't call me that!" Four-eyes exclaimed.

"Watch your tone" Kagono said.

"What?" Four-eyes mumbled.

"I apologize for the outburst by my subordinate, now may we talk" William said.

"I'll let it go this one time" Kimono said.

"This way" Naguyi said pointing in the direction.

They walked to castle and into the dinner slash meeting area.

"Their are two things I want to discuss" William said.

The table was long and each team sat on their own sides of the table, Kimono sitting on his golden throne.

"Number One, I hope that you are aware that this is Clover territory therefore you cannot create your own kingdom in this village" William explained.

"Do you think I care?" Kimono asked putting his head on his fist slouching.

Everyone was in shock.

"I don't think you got the message, you have to..." William was cut off.

"I don't think you got the message, we are not leaving" Kimono said.

"Okay" William chuckled "We'll get back to that."

"What's funny?" Kimono asked.

"Oh nothing, Number two, one of our Magic Knights went missing last night, would you know anything about that" William accused.

"Are you accusing us of doing something we didn't do!" Kimono exclaimed slamming his hand on the table.

"You better watch your attitude!" Four-eyes exclaimed.

"Or what?" Kimono threatened.

"Or..." Four-eyes got up from his seat making the elements react by hoping out there seats, which made the golden dawn react as well.

Everyone was standing up and in high alert.

"I suggest you leave" Kimono suggested. "Unless you all want to fight to the deaths, but I'll be the first to tell you it wouldn't end well."

William simply got up and started walking out and the other golden dawn members followed.

"Good job Kimono, you just started a rivalry with the clover kingdom" William said on his way out.

As you soon as they left, Torch lifted Kimono up by the collar of his shirt.

"You little idiot, do you have any idea what you just did, now us and everyone else in the kingdom is in grave danger!" Torch exclaimed.

"Relax" Kimono said ripping Torches hand off of him. "Kagono, got any suggestions?"

"Yes, but I don't know if we have that type of power to do it yet" Kagono responded.

"And what is that?" Naguyi asked.

"The ability to pass on our magic" Kagono said "Just like our forms, this power has been passed on for generations and generations."

"Okay, but how do we do it?" Kimono asked.

"We have to focus all our magic energy into our hands, then pass it on to others" Kagono explained.

"Will we loose magic?" Kimono asked.

"No, just the amount of magic we can do until the next day" Kagono said.

"Okay, we'll start that today, round everyone today, those who want magic don't have to get it, but those who fight will be given ultimate respect" Kimono said as everyone nodded and rounded up the troops.