galene

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

as all of your friends sat down around the table , you and xiao seemed very confused by their sudden appearance out of nowhere.

"so uh... why are you all here ?"

childe spoke up first. "because this is a celebration to celebrate that you're now taken so we want to celebrate the celebration with you guys so it feels more like a celebration !" he raised the wine bottle and gave it a celebratory shake.

xiao looked at him. "hey i have someone i want to introduce to you. she's really useful." childe raised his brows. "really who is it ?"

"it's called shut the fuck up. no one asked for your opinion."

that caused the ginger to sniffle a little.

"bro... you hurt my feelings."

"bro... i do not care."

keqing rolled her eyes , her arm wrapped around your shoulder as she attempted to scoot closer to you. she smelled of fresh lavender and sweet perfume. "why is it always when we meet it's xiao starting beef with everyone."

his grip on your waist was protective. "because some people here are stupid idiots." he looked at childe specifically. "also , stop touching y/n."

"how about you stop touching y/n ?"

"how about you get your hands off of MY girlfriend ?"

the two began to create tension among the group. you groaned.

"can we just eat already ? the food xiangling and chongyun made looks great."

xiangling clapped her hands together and smiled. passing the plates and chopsticks , she chirped about. "we spent a lot of our love to make these dishes ! i hope you all like them."

"well , your cooking is always delectable xiangling." zhongli said. this earned a flattered giggle from the girl.

aroma of savory soup dumplings and soft almond tofu's wafted in the air. you could feel the chicken tofu pudding melt in your mouth along with the crystal shrimps.

"thank you for the food !"

------

((ALSO ANUONE HERE PLAYING GIRLS CAFE RUN ? THAT SHITS SO FUN AND THE GACHA IS SO FAIR AND BETTER THAN MIHOYOS SYSTEM... also wuxia > your fav))

childe passed you a glass filled of amontillado , the sunset-orange color shining under the warm light that lit the living and dining area. as you raised the glass , everyone followed your actions.