Part 2 - Episode 4

Kol knocked on a stiff, wooden door. He had decided to drag Davina along when meeting Vincent knowing that he would be more likely to listen to a witch than a vampire. Impatient, Kol knocked on the door again, this time a little more forcefully. Unlike the first, this round of knocks drew a very grumpy witch to the door. 

"What?" Vincent grounded out, looking incredibly irritated. 

"Hello," Kol greeted, looking much more cheerful than the grumpy witch across him, "Mr Griffith? We need your help."

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" Vincent asked sceptically.

"Wait" Davina interrupted, "You said you knew him."

"I do know him," Kol replied, smiling serenely at Davina, "He just doesn't know me."

"How does that make sense?" Davina spluttered. Kol merely shrugged in response. Davina sighed, already exasperated with the original. 

"Alright," Vincent interrupted, probably irritated with having two people bantering in his house, "What do you want?"

"I want you to conduct the harvest," Kol informed him, not seeing the point of beating around the bush. Davina tensed, not comfortable with talking very casually about the sacrifice which ruined her life. As for Vincent, he immediately stiffened, probably realizing that they are not the run-of-the-mill normal people. 

"I don't practice anymore," Vincent immediately denied, already stepping back to close the door. Realizing that Kol can't stop him, Davina placed a foot in front of the door, stopping him from closing the door. 

"They slaughtered us." Davina told Vincent quietly, a certain sadness radiating from her voice, "We trusted them. We were so excited, so happy to be chosen. We thought that we were going to come back, more powerful than ever. That we were leading our coven to prosperity, to victory. We were wrong." Davina took a step forward, 'please' practically written across her face. Kol was trying to desperately hide his anger, a murderous rage burning through his eyes. 

"They want to kill her," He declared, looking straight into Vincent's eye, "They want to slaughter her and then use the power to bring back their dead. Not the girls, not the children. If her coven conducts the harvest, four teenage girls won't be brought back. Four experienced and dead witches would be brought back, those whose time has passed. Make sure that it doesn't happen. You couldn't save your wife, but you can save those children."

"How do you know-" Vincent spluttered

"I know a lot of things I shouldn't." He cut in, echoing what he had told his family in Mystic Falls. Vincent merely nodded. Vincent turned to shake hands with Davina, then when his hand touched Kol's, he yanked it back. 

"You are-" Vincent exclaimed, surprised. Kol merely smirked. He quickly grabbed Davina and speeded away, before Vincent could finish his exclamation. Dropping a very irritated teen off at her delightful church, he waved a mocking goodbye before walking off. He is in need of a desperate break to Rousseau's. 

Dropping himself in a bar he ordered a drink. After the hectic week he has had, he deserves a nice, alcoholic break. Picking up his glass, he turned around to face a singing Marcel. How cute. It seems like Marcel hasn't noticed him yet. Wanting to keep it that way, he pulled his hoodie over his face, making him seem like a broody teen. 

Then, when he was about to turn around he froze. Why? Standing right in front of Marcel was his lovely brother. 

It seems like Niklaus Miklaeson has finally decided to visit New Orleans.