𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤

| 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞 |

continued

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"uh" nobu looked around with a confused face, "why are you rushing it-"

you had no idea where your head was exactly. seeing tsukishima call out another girl's name in such a cliché setting felt terrible. "sorry" you shook your head, "i don't feel good-" you laughed at how weird the atmosphere felt.

nobu laughed with you and patted your head, "dummy"

you rested your hand on your cheek and looked at tsukishima and the girl talking to each other. "what a coincidence" you sighed

"yeah i know..." nobu softly said, "but! i'll just tell you what i wanted to say now"

"mhm" you faced him, "i'm listening"

he took a deep breath and looked back at the window. you turned your head a bit to see what he was looking at and it was tsukishima. then it hit you- is nobu going to confess...wait what the fuck?

pause...what is he going to say? nobu looked back at you and held your hand. your eyes widen and you awkwardly chuckled, "nobu?"

"this will be between us, okay?" he slightly squeezed your hand. before you could let a word out he moved close to your ear and put his hand by your shoulder, closer to his chest.

"shit i'm nervous" he cursed, "why am i getting like this?"

"it's okay" you smiled, "take your time"

he took another breath and held onto your hand a bit tighter. you felt your heart beating from your chest. honestly- you don't know what to expect now.

"recently..." he looked down at his hands as he was talking, "i started making new friends since i wasn't really social before- and i've seen a lot of new faces"

he picked his head up and smiled at you, "like you"

"nobu-" you were quickly cut off by his next words

"this might seem sudden but..."

"i think i'm in love with tsukishima" he finished his sentence

huh?

| wait- what? |

| wait- what? |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"sorry" you shook your head, "did you just say-"

"i can't believe i said it!" he covered his mouth, "isn't he so hot?"

"uh...aha" you started laughing out of nowhere. you tried to stop but you needed to do something to hide the fact that you thought this was going in a completely- different direction.