Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns

3rd POV

The next day at school the teacher teaching in Japanese as the students using laptops Neela notice she had an icon appear she answers it said, 'How come I never c u drift ???' Neela knew it was from Sean she types on her computer and press enter Sean stares as he got 'because u never ask' Sean smiles.

Sean and Neela are at a food vending place eating at a table together Sean smiles said, "It's actually not bad" He motion the food "I didn't even have to put ketchup on it" Neela smiles move her head "See, I'm not a total gaijin" Neela frowns then said, "I hate that word" Sean stares "It's what they used to call me when I was a kid".

Sean confuses he said, "I thought you were born here" He takes a sip Neela said "Well, 'outsider' can mean many different things" Sean stares at Neela "My mum dies when I was 10, she came out here from Australia when she finished high school" She raise her head "And all I know about her is that she went to work in a hostess bar".

Listening to all this "DK's grandmother took me in" Sean moves his head said "Well, my parents split up when I was three" Neela nods "Me and Mum moved around a lot" Neela listens "Mostly 'cause of me, well it was all 'cause of me" Neela smiles a bit "Kid of made myself an outsider, you know, without even thinking about it".

Sean shake his head staring forward "But I realised now, outsider or insider, it doesn't really matter" He looks back to Neela "All that matters is knowing what you really want and going after it".

So now on the mountain road there is a line of cars drifting on the road among them is Neela and Sean both in her car Neela turns her wheel drifting with the others Sean looks to her Neela said "We used to come up here when we were kids" Neela shift gears "Even before we could drive, we'd cut lass, sneak out, come up here, and watch the older kids drift".

Sean listens as Neela change pedals and shift gears turning her wheel changing pedals making another drift "Things were different back then" Sean looks to her as they drift another turn "Once I got my license, I practically lived up here" The cars drift another turn "Back then, kids just drove whatever they had".

The drivers make another drift a big one "You know, we just made do, no one bothered us" Sean staring forward said "The day I got my license is the day I got my first speeding ticket" Neela smiles so does Sean "The day after that, I won my first race" Neela turns the wheel "I beat this rich kid by three lengths".

He smiles more "I gotta admit, it felt good" Neela keeps drifting "It felt like—" Neela smiles said, "Like everything else just disappears" Sean looks at her said "No past and no future" Neela said "No problems" She shift gears "Just the moment" They continue to drift with the other drivers.

Y/n POV

I notice Erza leaning against the rail watching me as I tighten a bolt, I lean up looking at her seeing the others busy I look back motion her to come down Erza walks down the stairs and walk over to me I ask, "Want to go on that date" Erza looks towards the other she looks back she said "Yeah, I feel like going out".

We got in my car and drove out of the garage went I was driving ask "Do you know any good places" Erza nod she said, "A few places" She directed me around the area we stop in a parking lot I turn the engine off we got out close the door I lock my car we walk over to a restaurant we enter a waitress ask "Table for two" Erza nods.

We follow the waitress, and she took us to a table we sit down gave us our menu we look through Erza ask, "So what did you do when you woke up" I lower my menu I said, "Well I woke in a hospital there I met a fellow name Owen Shaw, he told me that he wanted to work with me and Letty" The waitress came we ordered.