Chapter 82: Pick things up

Tang Shishi lowered her head, smiled and said, "Shizi Consort's words are too far-fetched. The things in this world were made by the previous generation to give to the next generation. How can i ask Shizi Consort to repay this? Although the Shizi Consort tried to hurt my little fox before and asked Madame Xi and Second Miss Xi to come to our mansion to decide my fate, but in the end, no life was lost, and I would naturally not care about these incidents. This Princess is not as good as Shizi Consort. Shizi Consort, This Princess doesn't not need much. As long as everyone in the mansion are harmonious, the prince is in good health, I will be content."

Tang Shishi said that she didn't care, but she obviously did. Lu Yufei was sweating coldly, and quickly said: "Wangfei calm down, I dare not neglect the princess, the previous incidents is a misunderstanding. The fox was almost killed because it hurt Second Miss Xi's hand, and I had to give the Xi family an explanation. Inviting them to come over as a guest is just kind of hospitality."

Tang Shishi laughed and said, "If you explain it this way, everything Shizi Consort did was a last resort, and everything was forced by the Xi family?"

Lu Yufei lowered her head. She knew that shirking responsibility was very despicable, but Zhao Chengjun was sitting in front of her. Can Lu Yufei dare to respond? Anyway, Prince Jing hates the Xi family and will not allow the Xi family to enter the gate of the mansion again. It will be difficult for Xi Yunchu to see the Prince. That being the case, it is not too much for Xi Yunchu to bear some crimes appropriately.

Besides, those things were originally provoked by Xi Yunchu, and Xi Yunchu should take it for granted.

Zhao Chengjun sat motionless, but his eyes narrowed slightly. Did Lu Yufei hurt Tang Shishi's fox? When did this happen?

Zhao Zixun was very embarrassed when he heard Lu Yufei's words. He noticed that Zhao Chengjun's face changed slightly. Zhao Zixun knew that this was not good, and immediately said: "It is because of the improper attitude of the Xi family, which caused the Shizi Consort to be embarrassed and make a mistake. I hope the Princess can forgive Shizi Consort."

Zhao Zixun knows how to survive in Jing Mansion. Instead of waiting for Zhao Chengjun to speak out, it is better to confess his guilt, so that he can take the initiative. Sure enough, after Zhao Zixun took charge, Tang Shishi didn't want to offend the male lead on the first day she took office, so she took a step back and said, "Shizi Consort is very kind, and it's not convenient for me to intervene. Let Shizi deal with it. Shizi reads and knows etiquette, distinguishes right from wrong, and will deal with it impartially, and will never wrong the Shizi Consort. Shizi Consort can be rest assured."

Tang Shishi's words completely put Lu Yufei on the fire. After she said this, Zhao Zixun had to take care of it even if he didn't want to. The most embarrassing thing is that Tang Shishi even assures her.

Don't Tang Shishi's words imply that Lu Yufei is dissatisfied with Tang Shishi? Lu Yufei didn't want to put more oil into the fire, and hurriedly said: "Wangfei, this daughter-in-law has never been disrespectful to you. The princess is fair, and this daughter-in-law admires you so much. How can you be worried?"

"Really?" Tang Shishi smiled and slapped a fan, "I thought that compared with me, Shizi Consort prefers to listen to the words of the Shizi."

Tang Shishi is really a master of yin and yang, and one sentence contains both Zhao Zixun and Lu Yufei. However, Tang Shishi didn't say it clearly, so people couldn't refute it.

There was a moment of awkwardness in the field, and Tang Shishi was overwhelmed with her new found sense of power. She was about to open her mouth, but didn't expect Zhao Chengjun to take the conversation and said indifferently: "It's a virtue to marry a husband, and you are my Wangfei. You are the princess and the mother of both of them. No matter what they do wrong. It's up to you to discipline, how can Zhao Zixun get ahead of you?"