Animan

"What do you mean?" I asked. "He looks much better in black, that hoodie gives off a badass vibe. I like it."

"You're biased because of Chat Noir, aren't you?" I felt my face heat up. "I like the orange one. Maybe I'll recreate a woman version of it!" Said Marinette excitedly.

Marinette was too busy daydreaming about it to notice my flaming cheeks, thankfully. But that doesn't mean that Alya didn't.

"Oh my god, girl. Are you blushing?" Exclaimed Alya, making a few heads turn.

I pursed my lips and glared at her. "Do you want to whole school to know?"

"She is!" Shouted Alya, ignoring what I just said.

"What the hell, Alya!" I said, attempting to strangle her.

I saw the students around us staring and glared at Alya.

"Sorry, girl. So, you got the hots for Paris' black cat?"

"You know, I was actually going to consider forgiving you." I continued to glare at her.

"Didn't you just send a love poem to Adrien this Valentines' Day?" Frowned Marinette. "You're playing with his feelings!"

They're the same person! "He doesn't know that I sent that."

"Still! How can you like Chat over Adrien anyway? Adrien's way better!" Protested Marinette.

"Chat Noir is a superhero, Marinette! I think it's pretty obvious. And Yin told us herself that she and Chat are good friends. Plus, he probably doesn't stutter around her, and he's flirty!" Countered Alya.

"But-"

"The two of you sound like you're defending your boyfriends," I said cutting in

"What? No way!" They said at the same time.

"Really? Do you girls have any crushes, then?" I smirked. It's nice to turn the conversation around.

"Nope, but you do. So, Adrien or Chat Noir?"

Dang it.

Somehow, I was able to escape by saying that I need to go to the restroom. No wonder Lila was able to trick everyone. That aside, she'll probably arrive in about two months or so, better watch out for her akuma.

Oh, and speaking of akumas, Animan is happening today, so-

"Dude!"

I swerved around. Who was that?

"I need your help."

"Sure...With what?"

"Uh, can you help me get to the zoo with Marinette, I want to confess my feelings but I'm too scared to ask her myself."

"Let me get this straight, you want me to help set up you and Marinette."

"Not exactly, but yeah," Nino said sheepishly. "Though it sounds bad when you say it like that."

"Well, I guess." I looked at the hopeful Nino. "Fine, I'll help you. Pretend to get in our way when we leave school and as an apology, ask us to go to the zoo with you. Okay? Okay. See ya."

I left Nino standing there and felt immense satisfaction when I imagined his confused face. No problem there, though. I saw Adrien hiding behind the stairs, listening to out conversation, so they'll know what to do.

I hope.

*******

"Nope. I'm only doing the orange one!"