Chapter 83: Tang Family

Tang Shishi sighed very softly. After she sighed, she noticed something was wrong and quickly looked outside. Fortunately, Zhao Chengjun and Feng Momo were discussing etiquette and did not notice her actions.

Tang Shishi quietly breathed a sigh of relief. It is a pity that her parents and relatives cannot come to her wedding, but compared with the future, these regrets are really insignificant. It's rare that the Empress Dowager and Prince Jing both trust her, but this delicate balance is too fragile, and if you are careless, you will lose everything. Tang Shishi can't even take care of Lin Wanxi, so how can one be qualified to care about the face of wedding ceremonies, parents' weddings, and so on?

Tang Shishi is not a hypocritical person, she quickly let go of this problem after she figured it out, and focused on planning for the future.

Zhao Chengjun and Feng Momo quickly discussed the details, and even the date was finalized. Zhao Chengjun asked Tang Shishi: "September 27th is suitable for marriage, what do you think?"

Tang Shishi nodded: "What the Prince said is good, let's arrange it for that day."

Tang Shishi said that she had no objection. After she was finished, she paused, and still couldn't help but say, "It's only a few days before September 27th, isn't it too fast?"

"Wangfei, it's not fast." Feng Momo answered with a smile, " The princess and the princess are far away from the capital, and a lot of etiquette is therefore forgo. The empress dowager said in her own mouth that Wangfei does not need to pay attention to etiquette when getting married, and always puts the her body first. If the ceremony is finished earlier, this old slave can return to the palace earlier."

The royal canonization is a marriage in the patriarchal sense, but the wedding is in the secular sense. Zhao Chengjun is the lord of the northwest. Even if he receives the royal canonization, he will have to hold a wedding to formally announce Tang Shishi as his wife.

Tang Shishi is physically inconvenient, and both Empress Dowager Yao and Zhao Chengjun don't want to be too troublesome. The two most powerful people in the world have reached an agreement, let alone holding a wedding within seven days, even if it is the sky to pick the stars, the people below will have to find a way to do it.

Tang Shishi has no say in this, all she can do is wait. After Zhao Chengjun finished talking about the wedding, he expected that Feng Momo should go, but she didn't expect Feng Momo to be unhurried and smiled: "Weddings are a major event in life. Before a woman gets married, her mother should teach her a little bit of self-satisfaction. It's a pity. The princess's parents are not around. Although this old slave is not the parents of the princess, she taught the princess when she was in the palace. This old slave courageously took care of the princess's mother. Does the princess think that this old slave has overstepped?"

Tang Shishi was surprised. She also knew of what Feng Momo had said. Before a woman gets married, her mother or other female elders had to teach her about the wedding, so as to prevent the woman from being confused and ignorant of the relationship between men and women, causing trouble in the night of the bridal chamber. But... Tang Shishi is pregnant, does she still need to listen to this?

However, even if she knew what Feng Momo said was an excuse, Tang Shishi didn't refute it. Tang Shishi immediately smiled and said, "What are you talking about? Momo is willing to teach me. I am very grateful. Why would i refuse?"

Feng Momo also smiled: "The princess doesn't mind."

Zhao Chengjun knew that Feng Momo deliberately distracted him, but he could only sit back and watch. The children who grew up in the palace knows everything. Of course, Zhao Chengjun knows what Feng Momo is going to say to Tang Shishi. How does he listen to this kind of thing?