32

a/n: uh idk if this chapter needs a tw/cw but imma put one for one more death and alsomentions of it✨

mentions of it

"fuck." was all luli could say. all she could say before they heard ningning throwing up in the corner.

quickly rushing over to hold her hair back, once ningning finished emptying out her dinner, luli moved her away from the spot, knowing the smell would cause her to throw up even more.

ningning looked up at luli with wide eyes, pooled with tears of grief and fear. "lu-luli, they're...they're..."

"i know, ning, i know." she said, briefly wrapping her arms around the younger; they still had to get out of there, and letting the grief set it right now would only prevent that, "but we have to get out of here and find help. does anybody by any chance still have a phone on them?"

kun, ten, winwin, and xiaojun all shook their heads while simultaneously wiping away their tears. luli intertwined her hand with winwin's, giving them all a reassuring smile.

"ok, that's ok. let's just find our way out of here."

picking their feet up to not step on the bodies on the floor, the remaining 6 made their way out of the room and back into the big labyrinth of a warehouse they were in.

too easy.

luli couldn't shake off that feeling as they walked through the warehouse. she also couldn't shake off the feeling that they were walking in circles. the doors all looked too much alike, down to the way the paint chipped off the wall.

apparently so couldn't kun, because he was the one who spoke up first.

"um, guys, is it just me or have we been walking in circles?" he pointed out, stopping in his tracks. the rest followed suite and began to look around.

xiaojun removed his jacket and placed it down on the floor. "let's just keep walking. if we come back and see this thing here then we'll know."

they walked what seemed like for hours but was barely minutes, but no sign of xiaojun's jacket at all. so maybe they hadn't been walking in circles? it felt too odd to luli.

weird, it's like once we noticed we stopped walking in circles.

she looked up at the walls and ceiling, exhaling loudly when she saw the cameras trailing their every move.

raising the gun in her hand, she fired on one of them as a warning to jun that she knew what he was doing.

"god damn luli what was that for?" ten put a hand to his chest in shock.

she motioned her head up. "cameras. they know exactly where we're going and what we're doing."

the others groaned, understanding that that meant something else would probably happen to them. time was seriously of the essence now.