15

Aansu aajate hain roone se pehle
Khwaab toot jaate hain sone  se pehle
Log kehte hain ki mohabbat ek gunaah hain
Kaash koi ruk leta yeh gunaah hone se pehle!!

It was another morning, with beautiful smile on everyone's face, last night Mustafa and eira returned late  to home so Mustafa was still sleeping but eira woke up and changed her outfit, got ready and went down to see ammi was preparing breakfast for baba.

Eira smirked as an idea strike her mind, she tip toed towards ammi, and as ammi was so engrossed in doing her work she didn't felt any presence two to three but saw eira and eira kept a finger on lips gesturing them not to say word.

Ammi was rolling the chapatis, there was some gab between the plateform and ammi, noticing this eira bend a bit low and kept her one foot between ammi and plateform carefully than in the speed of light stood straight and hugged ammi.

Ammi yelped but soon hit eira on her head in return eira laughed and kissed her on cheek.

"Aslamualaikum!!"Eira greeted ammi with goofy smile and ammi faked glared her.

"Walaikumsalam?! Kaha thi raath bhar aap, hmm?" Ammi asked acting like a strict mother-in-law
(Where were you both last night. .)

"Arrey ammi!!aapka beta haina woh kahi nahi jaate toh meine unhe ek loooong drive pe legai bss" eira said that dramatically ammi shook her head with a smile on her lips.
(Oh ammi! Your son  take  a step out so I took him for a looong drive that's it)

"Isiliye abhi tak uthe nahi hain janab" Ammi said with a smile.
(That's the reason he is asleep till now)

Eira 'hmm' than again hugged ammi. So the thing is eira was missing her mother as it was her birthday tomorrow but this would her first birthday without eira.

So eira hugged ammi just to get that mother love.

"What's cooking ammi?" Eira asked when the smell of chicken hit her nostrils.

"Chicken, chapatis and some eggs." Ammi replied.

"Oh! Toh aaj ammi aur bache ko khaana hain" eira joked making everyone laugh.
( so we have to eat the mother child duo today)

Than eira also helped her and the breakfast was ready and by then Mustafa, baba and Abdul were seated on their chairs.

They all had their meal than Mustafa and baba went in baba's study to discuss something.

"Eira, mein kya kehra tha..... Woh habiba ko bolkar aaj hum sab shopping par chale kiya?"Abdul said in excited voice and as if in cue habiba entered the house and shoutes at the top of her lungs.
(Eira, what I say is....... Why not we all go out for shopping with habiba too?)

"Eira! Where is Mustafa?" Habiba looked in hurry Abdul and eira looked at her than Abdul took habiba towards the study now eira was all alone.

Eira stood and walked towards the garden and wandered there.

*******************

Inside the study everything was like  a disaster passed the room.

Mustafa sat on the sofa deep in thoughts as if it just now reality slapped him