The Party Formation 05

Having exchanged shake hands Alberu and a certain Eric Wheelsman discussed about business for a short while the same with the lady Amiru.

Cale was on the sideline, avoiding all unnecessary eye contact. But seeing as Raziel seemed like an excited little puppy when he saw one of his hyung finally came closer, he seemed really happy which is why the older could only helplessly sigh in defeat.

But the longer the chat took, the more intense the atmosphere felt between him and the little apple. He was so bright he looked like a lit up twenty watts of lightbulb. At this point, the older redhead already wanted to run away as soon as possible.

"You must be Cale Henituse!" Alberu sounded pleased as he finally came face to face with the 'other hyung'. He held out his hand with a bright smile.

Meanwhile, Eric Wheelsman, Cale's self-proclaimed hyung, looked rather baffled why the crown prince knew the young master.

Cale beamed, shaking the hand with both hands warmly. "Indeed I am, your highness. I'm so honoured that you recognize such an insignificant troublemaker like me."

The blonde crown prince did not back down. "Oh, it is I who is honoured to finally meet little Raz's hyung. He seems to greatly looks up at you. Thank you for looking after him." He replied.

"Oh, no your highness. In fact, it is our precious Razi, who is looking out for me.

"..." Raziel watched it on the side still beaming with happy energy but felt like something was entirely wrong with how this conversation is going.

"Then I hope he's enjoying himself in the northeast territory. He really loves to see rare herbs so sometimes he forgets that some place are quite dangerous." Alberu said.

"Razi is such a kind child, of course everyone in our territory loves taking care of him."

"Ah, good. Good." The blond prince said followed by: "As expected of little Raz! A lot of people loves him." He said.

"..." Raziel's radiant smile remained but his mind was currently numbing as he listened to this exchange of not actually being pleasantries, but the competition of most generous praises on Raziel's being was getting out of hand.

While Alberu was simply trying to purposely tell Cale that he had spent longer time with Raziel than he did, the other somehow did not fail to run his mouth automatically as if his body was being controlled by someone else(praising Raziel somehow became a muscle memory for the original Cale and now Rok Soo is benefitting from it). Which is why Cale did not lose with the exchange as well.

Don't you guys have something else to praise... like... praise one another or something?

"Ah, haha!" Raziel chuckled and approached the two who still continued. He tapped both their backs lightly. "I'm happy seeing you two get along. But it's making me embarrassed hearing these praises from you two." So please, let's stop here!

"You're such a humble child."

As if two mirrors, both his hyung's hand reached out for his head at the same time.

"..." Raziel mentally face palmed.

Oh god... what the hell is this?

It took a moment to finally separate them both.

It is said that Alberu didn't like or feels comfortable besides someone who was the same as him. So, Raziel, being considerate of this matter for the both of them, decided to end their unending 'little brother' affection competition towards him that time.