04

Leone POV

It's been a few days since I've seen her. She was even more beautiful than the first time I've laid eyes on her. Ever since I met her at the club and she walked on me the morning after my mind has been going insane without her.

We didn't have sex but her body was a temptation I had to resist

She had been on my mind everyday, she was like a drug that I couldn't get enough of. When I saw her at Diamond Cooperation it was like my heart wanted to exploded.

She was looking beautiful as ever. Her eyes were perfect, they were like hazel green, her lips were so inviting. The demon within me wanted to grabbed her neck, pull her in roughly for a sweet yet aggressive kiss. I wanted to trail my lips down her jaw, to her neck, down her collarbone, caress her breasts with my lips, then trail my lips down the valley of her breasts down to her stomach. I wanted to caress her thighs then in between them with my lips. I wanted her underneath me withering, I wanted her under my control.

I wanted my lips to touch places on her body she didn't know that could be touch

I wanted to take her right there in the middle of the room. I didn't care about anyone else because she was mine and no one could have her or touch her the way I should. She belong to me even if she didn't know it.

A knock was heard at the door interrupting my thoughts about the beautiful Ms. Allison.

"Come in" I said

"Boss we caught the person" Marcus walked into the office closing the door behind him

Marcus is one of the closest guys to me, he is basically my second in command.

"Where is this person now?"

There was someone who was stealing from me. I don't understand why would someone even try to do that. Once the issue was made the members went searching for this person and in less than 24hours they were found. We faster than the police if you ask me.

"In the basement downstairs"

I nodded putting away the paperwork I was doing in the folder, I placed it one of the desk drawer then pushed my chair back before standing up and buttoning my suit jacket.

I walked out the office with Marcus following behind me.

"There will be a meeting considering the new recruits" Marcus broke the silence as we stepped onto the elevator.

"Noted is there anything that else I need to know" I pressed the basement button on the elevator.

We had a basement in the building incase we needed it for things like this or other emergencies.

"No but I would like to know did you see her again" he smiled

Marcus knows about Allison, he found out when I followed her to this cafe that was around the corner from where she works. Since then I told him about her, that she's been on my mind, that she has been driving me insane.

Marcus was not only close to me or my second in command but he was like a best friend someone who I could talk to about anything. He was someone who knew my past, he knew about all the cruel things I've done. He was someone who try's to lead me back to light when I go down a very dark path.