A New Begining!

*After five years*

~In Bengal~

Kalindi is showing aarti in Durga ma temple.

Chintu is now grown, she is 11 years old. Somnath got second marriage. His wife name is Kanaka.

Whole village is gathered there. Now no seperate Tulsipur or Krishna nagar. Both the villages joined together and called as "KRISHPUR" .

Chintu: Thaku ma, is pooja over?

Kalindi: Why, you need sweets?

Chintu: Nahi, if pooja is over then Thaku da can come here right?

Kalindi became silent.

Kanaka: Thaku ma, let badi sasurji come here.

Kalindi looks at Somnath. He nods yes.

Kalindi: Who's there? Go take Zamindar ji to the temple.

Chandra: No need of that. He is already on way.

People moved aside, Trilochan came there by sitting in wheel chair. Anirudh is pushing it.

People: Zamindar ji ki Jai! Zamindar ji ki Jai! Barrister Babu ki....

Anirudh: Stop!

Everyone stopped.

Anirudh: If you want to praise me, then praise with the name "Anirudh". I am no more a Barrister. I am not the Barrister Babu, Understood?

People: Anirudh Babu ki Jai! Anirudh Babu ki jai!

Kalindi: Anirudh, come here and distribute this offerings to the people.

Anirudh: Every year this is done by Kaka only. Today also he will do it.

Somnath: Dada, how can he distribute? He is paralyzed.

Anirudh: So what? He is not dead. I will make him to distribute this offerings.

Kanaka: Anirudh da, if you don't wish to offer it then leave. My husband will offer it.

Anirudh stared at her.

Anirudh: Kaka only will distribute it. Samjhi? And you keep your mouth shut until the ceremony over.

Kanaka becomes silent.

Anirudh make Trilochan to touch all the offerings and he made him to distribute it to the people.

Kalindi: Did everyone recieved it? Is anyone left in Krishpur without getting these offerings?

People chorusly shouted "No".

Anirudh: They why everyone is standing here still? Worship the god and move.

Somnath: Dada, still one family is left, to get these offerings.

Anirudh turns his face aside with rage.

Somnath: Da, we are offering these things to whole Krishpur. Then why you are excluding that person alone?

Kalindi and Chandra looked at each other.

Anirudh: According to me, the people who are standing here is my people. These people only belong to Krishpur. And I am the head for these people only. And I hope all the people of Krishpur are presented here. Am I right?

People: Yes, right!

Somnath: You can't exclude that person. Infact that hut is in border of Krishpur which means it is included in our map. According to government and laws the person who is living in that hut also belongs Krishpur only.

Anirudh: No government, no Laws. What is the meaning of laws? This is my village, only my rules are valid here. No Laws no nothing. Only rules, Zamindar Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's rules.

He breathed in and out with rage.

Kalindi: Anirudh, Somnath is right. That hut also comes under the Krishpur rural. We can't neglect it.

Chandra: Think for a while Anirudh. See, you have ordered clothes and foods including that 3 person in the hut. Look, only three offering is left here. Which means it belongs to them.

Anirudh thinks...

Somnath: Pls, dada.

After a deep breath....

Anirudh: Call her also!

Somnath smiled and rushed to the hut which is in border of Krishpur.

Somnath knocks the door.

A small and sweet voice came from inside asking, "Who are you"?

Somnath: Mein hu, Somnath.

Another sweet voice replied, "we don't know anyone in that name. Our Ma went to market, she instructed us not to open the door untile she arrive".

Somnath: Bacho, I am not your stranger. Open the door pls.

Another voice came behind Somnath saying that Somnath da, "I am here".  He turns back and looked.

Somnath: Boudi!

Bondita is now neither a divorced nor an abandoned. But lives in a seperate hut with twin daughters named Sashwati and Saraswathi.

Bondita: How are you?

Somnath: Bondita, I am fine. But I can't ask you the same question. You are the Bahu of Roy Chaudharys then why you want to live this unsophisticated hut?

Bondita: If you are here to question about it, then I am sorry. I don't have answer for this.

Somnath: Boudi, Diwali is ahead. Offerings are done in Krishpur, only you are left. Please come and get it.

Bondita: Why should I get those offerings? I am earning on my own. I am a teacher now. So, I don't need anyone's support to uphold me and the kids.

Somnath: Boudi, this offering is not done for poverty. This is done because Trilochan kaka initiated it before 2 years. He promised that on every month of Diwali Roy Chaudharys will offer sarees and foods to the whole village. That's why we are continuing it. And you too know it very well.

Bondita keeps silent.

Somnath: Boudi, you too standing stubborn,Why? Pls, come and get the offerings.

Bondita: Nahi, somnath da. You pls leave from here.

Somnath: Atleast for your Kaka sasurji sake come and get it.

Bondita: Is Kaka sasurji offering it?

Somnath: Yes, Anirudh da is holding his hands and distributing it. Pls, come and get it.

Bondita: Ok, I will come.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know it❤️