An extraordinarily normal day.

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO THERE MAY BE SOME MINOR MISTAKES HERE AND THERE, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Y/N POV
I was wandering around mount natagomo during the day, darting from one patch of shade to another, staying as far away from the dreadful sun as i can.

I hadn't eaten in weeks...and i refused to kill any human who would wander a little too far into the forest, so rui called me a coward, and refused to give me any food.

But as I was about to turn back, i saw a human, he looked to be in his late 20's, and was about to commit seppuku. But....he was all alone, with no one to help him.

I jumped landed in front of the man, slightly startling him. When he recovered however, He looked me in my eyes intensively, almost glaring at me.

Ater a few moments of silent stares, he decides to speak, "Please.....i would like to be alone..." he said.

"Won't that.....hurt?" I replied, referring to the sacred ritual he was about to complete.

"I....all of my remaining family was.....killed. i have no one else." He said.

"....then please, allow me to assist you." I replied, the man looked at me, shocked.

"Why...why would you help a stranger you dont even know commit seppuku?" The man said, while staring at me, awaiting an answer.

"Because i know what its like....To lose the ones you love. If you wish to rejoin them....then i wish to atleast help you do it painlessly." I replied, giving him a small smile. The man looked at me for a few seconds, before gesturing to the katana next to him.

I grabbed the katana, and slowly unsheathed its blade, revealing a standard blade, with a name inscribed into the blade.

Without thinking, I mumbled the name, "Kitsune...."

"It was my daughters name. She wanted to be a 'beautiful swordswoman' as she called it....i miss her." The man quietly said.

"Thats a beautiful name...I'm sorry for your loss." I said. I truly felt bad for him...no one should have to suffer like this...I brought the sword into a stance, similar to kendo, and raised it high. The man gripped the harakiri sword, and looked at me, then smiled.

As he looked back he said, just loud enough for me to hear "I do not wish to be buried...so please....eat me and let me truly join my family...demon." And plunged the small blade into his stomach. I reflexively swung the blade, cutting off his head.

I then realized, that he knew i was a demon. He knew I was of the same kind that killed him family. But he entrusted me with his young daughters sword....I slowly wiped the blood of the blade, sheathed it, then gave a deep bow.

Before I left, I decided to kneel down next to him, and silently pray. The sun slightly burned my foot, but i didnt care. After a few moments, i got up to leave, but looked back.....as much as i hated it....I couldn't pass up this opportunity. I made a makeshit bottle using some of rui's threads and wood from the nearby trees, then poured some of the man's blood into the bottle. and,
Against my better judgment, ate his corpse. I then noticed that this man was that of rare blood. Although, it wasn't very potent, considering his age.

After i finished eating him, giving him a small tombstone, and giving one more small prayer, i noticed night was approaching.
"Fuck. I should really get back, rui's going to be pissed." I started sprinting back, dodging and rays of light that still remained, and before i knew it, i was already back home. "Woah...how did i do that?" Deciding not to question myself further, I snuck inside the house. it was silent....and none of the spider family was anywhere to be seen...but then, right when i thought i was safe..

"........What are you doing, coward?"

I froze as i heard rui's stern, judging tone. I slowly turned and replied "i was just on my way to bed brothe-" i couldn't finish my sentence as rui had grabbed me with several threads, tightening them as he spoke, "You are NOT my brother. I REFUSE to let a COWARD into MY loving family. You even refuse kill a human, even if it means you starve. I hate you. I. want. you. GONE. If you're still here by tomorrow morning, I'll throw you in the sun, and watch you burn." As he released the threads I fell to the ground, and he walked away. I quickly healed when he was no longer in earshot, and mumbled to myself. "Fucking dick."

I walked outside and after a short while of searching, and found a small cave, which i hesitantly decided to sleep in.

*Time skip 7 hours later*

*Still Y/N POV*
I was startled awake by a burning sensation on my leg. Realizing it was morning, i quickly flipped onto my feet...or..my foot, my left leg was gone due to being burned by the sun. After a few agonizing seconds, I was able to regenerate it. but now im stuck in this cave until night. Yay.

~~~~~~

And thats the end of the first chapter to my story. Feel free to tell me about any mistakes or criticisms, and have a good day.
(P.S) to those wondering, this chapter was 895 words. I'll also do a bio of Y/N soon.