Introduction pt 3:- Mrs.Lee.

Jo Bo Ah :- As Mrs Lee (Soon to be Mrs

Jo Bo Ah :- As Mrs Lee (Soon to be Mrs. Kim)....

Status :- Rich....

Profession:- Owns Hospital and head of Doctor....

Relationship:- Dating Mr. Kim from 3 years...
Deeply in love with him.....

Family:- Parents dead 3 and half years ago in plane crash ( which she thinks)....
Have one daughter which she loves the most....
Have adopted girls child(more details later)....
?????(Some one important which revealed later in the story)...

Personality:- Sweet, caring ,kind, helpful, loves her daughter, miss her daughter every single day...

         Info / Facts about Mrs. Lee:-

She knows Mr Kim is a mafia king and about his sons also rather she treats them (doctor u know). She has no problem with it because Mr. Kim said they kill only bad ones not innocent one and government also support them and take help from them to kill criminal....

She thinks she knows every thing about her daughter but it's not true😈.

She only knows her daughter is No.1 business woman at young age also do modeling for her own company/brands/empire. She has high IQ so she is studying in worlds best college and complete her full study early than any one, she creates technology device etc....

But she doesn't know about that her daughter is most feared  Mafia Queen and why she is in U.S with her grandparents even after their death....

She tell Mr. Kim she has daughter but not tell about anything about her only  tell she is in US to study...
And Mr. Kim also not ask further question because he desperately wants a daughter and he also thinks she will be like her mother. (Here he makes mistake some time I think why I make him mafia king 🤣).
And also Mrs. Lee doesn't tell about her marrying and stepbrothers and being of Mafia King is HELL No....

She only tell her daughter that she is dating someone....
And also her daughter never ask her about her biological father or never say to not date or anything....

She only tell her mother to do what that makes her happy never think about others opinion and do whatever  she wants, she always support her, but also tell her to not believe anyone without thinking twice and always be careful....

Mrs. Lee is a character, who holds/buried/keeping many secrets....

More information later in the story....

Next part will be the introduction of main lead aka Readers, and some important characters....

Next part come soon....