Chapter 06

Stubbornness

    Yu Baoyuan frowned and thought for a while, "I don't know."

    Gu Feng's voice became more angry, "Are you fucking stupid? You don't know?!"

    Yu Baoyuan was forced to come to work by Gu Feng, and his mood was originally upset. Now that he is yelling like this, he is even more annoyed, and he simply yells back: "Yes, I forgot to punch your old dog's head! If you have something to say, it's okay to get rid of!"

    Now he has a temper and directly responds. Gu Fengfa.

    If Gu Feng wants to expel him, then dare to be sentimental!

    He was so happy that he put two kicks in front of the Gu Group to celebrate.

    Who is afraid of whom?

    Gu Feng was silent for a long time over there, "Where is my lunch?"

    Oh, when I remembered, lunch.

    This call reminded Yu Baoyuan of the silly things he had done before.

    In order to please the chief executive of Gu, he has made soup for Gu Feng in the company's small kitchen at noon every day for the past five years. In order to prevent Gu Feng from getting bored, he devoted himself to researching the recipes. In a different way, the mobile phone video playlist has also changed from "White Sox Handsome Muscle Award! Full Screen Flesh!" to "Mama Hu teaches you to catch it!" A man's stomach!" These things.

    Now that we broke up, who would be willing to bother to do this?

    Yu Baoyuan browsed the plan casually, "There are sour radishes bought last month in the small kitchen cabinet. You can solve it yourself. Besides, now Chen Lining is back, shouldn't he cook for you?"

    "Have you enough trouble? "Gu Feng's voice sounded extremely dangerous.

    "President Gu, I did cook for you for almost five years, but we broke up, right? You can't just catch a sheep and slash it to death, right? I'm very tired!"

    Gu Feng is over there. After a moment of stunned, he was still willful, "I'll give you 30 minutes. If I still can't see my lunch after 30 minutes, you will bear the consequences." After speaking, he snapped up the phone.

    Yu Bao was so angry that he wanted to put the phone in Gu Feng's mouth.

    What the hell do you mean?

    After breaking up, you still want him to cook for him, what you owed him in your last life?

    He was so angry that the pen in his hand snorted and turned like a hot wheel. After sitting there for a long time, he decided to ignore it.

    Is Gu Feng hungry? It's nothing to do with him.

    It's good to starve to death.

    Thinking about this, he was immediately refreshed, his inspiration flashed for a while, his thoughts surged, and he grabbed the keyboard and started to work.

    Half an hour was short, and the minute hand went half a circle, passing by in a flash.

    Gu Feng seemed to be waiting over     there for a long time , and the internal call came in without any problems

    . "

Where is my lunch?" Yu Baoyuan was out of anger, "No time ." There was no voice over there for a long time. "You come to my office."