Chapter 07

Social People

    Gu Feng threw away his chopsticks, his expression gloomy, "This is what you made for lunch?"

    Yu Baoyuan shrugged, very innocent, "Mr. Gu, you asked me to do this. Don't blame me, I've worked very hard."

    Really worked hard.

    Try to restrain Gu Feng's urge to poison Gu Feng with pesticides.

    Gu Feng's eyes were as dangerous as a leopard, and suddenly he stretched out his hand to pinch Yu Baoyuan's face, and pulled it in front of him.

    At this moment, the two are so close, whoever gets closer will be able to kiss each other.

    Gu Feng's voice was cold and hard, "You are getting bolder."

    Yu Baoyuan's face was squeezed by Gu Feng, like a bun, but his eyes still flashed, "Born with hard bones, I am not afraid of death. Thank you Mr. Gu for the compliment!"

    Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan, who was close at hand, on an impulse, and suddenly kissed him ferociously.

    Yu Baoyuan was stunned. After reacting, he broke away directly, and a hard fist greeted him.

    "Are you fucking stupid?"

    Gu Feng touched his slightly sore cheek, his eyes still fierce, "You keep making me angry."

    "I make you angry and want you to teach with your mouth. Me? Shameless!"

    Gu Feng stared at Yu Baoyuan with ruthlessness in his eyes.

    Yu Baoyuan sneered, and suddenly approached Gu Feng, with a hint of provocation in his eyes, "Couldn't it be... after breaking up with me, I felt that I was indispensable, do you regret it?"

    Gu Feng looked at him

    owing his beating , "Regret? You really can see yourself." Yu Baoyuan's lips curled up slightly, and he chuckled, "It's best not to regret it. Even if you regret it, it's too late. Because..." His voice became softer. Some, but more seductive, "I am noble, no man has a chance."

    After that, he looked at Gu Feng's blue face, and he was even more awkward, and then pointed his middle finger towards him, "Ms. Gu, we broke off. So please stay away from me. And fucking like a fly It keeps buzzing like that, with a big mouth and enough pipes!"

    Gu Feng looked at such an arrogant Yu Baoyuan, his teeth clenched with anger.

    This unruly and rebellious Yu Baoyuan appeared like a little wolf cub, where the hell came out of it?

    Where the hell is the obedient Yu Baoyuan before!

    It was so angry that his liver hurts, and it was so angry that he wanted to teach it so that he didn't dare to resist anymore!

    Yu Baoyuan is very satisfied with his performance today, and his expression is even more bleak, "Gu, I am such a person. You help me and I help you, if you don't help me, I will help you. If you destroy me, then I will do it. You!" After

    saying that, he unbuttoned his neckline angrily, revealing a piece of white skin, sneered, straightened his back and turned to the door.

    Ah, cool!

    Unexpectedly, the socially swaying local golden sentence is so easy to use at this time!

    After he went back, he must brush a small rocket for that Kuaishou old man, telling him that the social quotations he posted in Kuaishou's local videos shocked the president of the Gu Group today.

    Life is so ups and downs.

    … As

    soon as it was off work, Yu Baoyuan slammed off the computer, nodded to the assistant presidents who were still struggling on the front line, and slipped out of the company.

    At most, he has been working in the Gu Group for another half a year. When the road is in full swing, he will walk halfway, and he will not bother to die.

    It's cool and it's over!

    On the road, he bought himself some fruits and vegetables. He planned to make a good meal for himself and raise his body when he returned.

    After returning to Gu's house, he discovered that Gu Feng had also got off work on time today.

    It's strange.

    The astonishment in his eyes had not yet dissipated, and he saw the lights in the large kitchen again, and faintly heard the gurgling bubbling sound of boiling water.

    Gu Feng put down the computer in his hand and sneered at Yu Baoyuan, "When you come back, roll over to the side. Don't you want to cook? Then don't do it. Lining will cook by himself today."

    Yu Baoyuan snorted, "Oh, Young Master Chen could also cook before."

    "He made up his mind to learn," Gu Feng raised his eyebrows, "you won't need you to cook in the future. Look, you really think of yourself as something. "

    ????