Chapter 08

I eat your mother's chicken break

    Yu Baoyuan snorted coldly, turned around and looked at the kitchen again, frowning suddenly.

    Gu Feng does not see his face, "how?"

    Yu Po-yuan hum smile, "cook something big open fire, you want to say he was cooking, I thought Chen Lining out nuclear tests inside it."

    He finished , Just sit down at the table, holding the phone to read the news.

    After hearing Yu Baoyuan's words, Gu Feng hurried into the kitchen to take a look. Before long, a smell of burning smoke came out of the kitchen, and Uncle He was so scared that he rushed in with two fire extinguishers.

    Yu Baoyuan shrugged and watched the play quietly.

    With the help of Uncle He, Chen Lining finally learned how to use these advanced kitchen utensils. After rushing around for a long time, he finally concocted a dinner that didn't look like dinner.

    Scrambled eggs with tomatoes, yo, burnt.

    Garlic lobster, heh, shrimp can still crawl on the table!

    Yu Baoyuan felt that he was quite conscientious in an instant. The meal he cooked for Gu Feng at noon was nothing but awful.

    Chen Lining's dinner...it's tantamount to making money and killing!

    Gu Feng looked at the things on the table with no expression. Handed Yu Baoyuan a pair of chopsticks, "Try it too."

    Yu Baoyuan shook his head like a rattle, "

    Nothing , I won't eat anymore, my life is critical." Chen Lining's face became stiff, and he wiped the dust off his cheeks with a smile. It was a little pitiful, "It seems that my craftsmanship is bad."

    Gu Feng patted the back of his hand, "Don't worry, if you really want to learn how to cook, let Uncle He teach you

    more ." Yu Baoyuan looked at the end. He frowned and looked at the plate that came up for a long time. "This..."

    Chen Lining smiled, "This is Xihucuyu."

    Gu Feng nodded, "It was made by Lining himself."

    Yu Baoyuan looked at the things like pigs, dogs, or dogs, and couldn't help expressing his inner disgust, "Oh, then this fish is really unjust enough to die."

    Chen Lining was always well-behaved in front of Gu Feng. Look like. At this time, he took the chopsticks and picked up the most essential pieces of fish and put them in Yu Baoyuan's bowl, "Brother Yuan, try it and give me suggestions."

    Yu Baoyuan pushed the bowl aside, "I won't eat. "

    Chen Lining was a little embarrassed at once, and his white face turned a little red, "Brother Yuan, just have a bite. I really worked hard for an afternoon."

    Oh, really wronged.

    Who the hell is pretending to look like this pitiful.

    Gu Feng's tone towards Yu Baoyuan became a little harder, "Give Lining's face, taste it."

    Yu Baoyuan frowned and looked at the oily fish in the bowl. The fishy smell rushed straight up, and he suddenly felt a violent nausea.

    Damn, this is...

    have a morning sickness reaction?

    Under this nausea, he couldn't help but vomit.

    Chen Lining's face turned pale all of a sudden, "Brother Yuan, even if I don't cook well, you don't have to humiliate me like this! I really made my effort!"

    Yu Baoyuan pressed his mouth tightly, fearing it would be. Spit it out at any time.

    Chen Lining bit her lip, and looked aggrieved at Gu Feng, "Gu Feng, I'm sorry. Brother Yuan feels sick when he sees the dishes I cook. It seems that I'm too bad, and I can't catch my eyes... "

    Yu Baoyuan pressed his stomach, trying to roll his eyes.

    This Chen Lining is quite damn good at acting like a baby, and quite scheming.

    He really wanted to smash it with his fist, so he didn't know what year the heavenly palace was today!

    As usual, he might just go back straight away. But now, he was afraid that he would throw up a table as soon as he relaxed.

    Gu Feng patted Chen Lining's back comfortingly, and his face turned colder towards Yu Baoyuan, "Yu Baoyuan, give Lining a face and eat the fish."

    Yu Baoyuan was indifferent.

    Gu Feng's eyes were dark, he directly picked up the chopsticks and grabbed a piece of fish in the bowl, poked it in front of Yu Baoyuan, "

    Open your mouth and eat!" Chen Lining gently pulled his sleeve, "Gu Feng, don't be so fierce, don't force Brother Yuan Now."

    "Don't worry about it." Gu Feng's voice was still cold.

    In his mind, the situation today is no longer the case of Yu Baoyuan humiliating Chen Lining.

    Yu Baoyuan dared to challenge him publicly!

    What he is thinking now is not that Chen Lining is not wronged, he just wants to break Yu Baoyuan's hard bones and pull out all the thorns of Yu Baoyuan!

    During this period of time, Yu Baoyuan really became piercing and difficult to deal with, making him furious all the time. Now that he seized the opportunity, he just wanted to make Yu Baoyuan not dare to fight against him anymore and make him behave like before.

    He just wants to tame this wolf cub now!

    Yu Baoyuan's lips were a little pale, and his stomach was still churning. He pressed his stomach with his hands, gritted his teeth, "Get away, take the fish away, I won't eat it!"

    Gu Feng poked the fish to his mouth, "Open your mouth!"