─ ⁰³. MY NOSE IS PERFECT, REMUS!

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 *•. ┄┄

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈. . . . 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

The following day, Hermione woke up with a funny feeling in her stomach. If it was nerves because of the wedding or because everything was starting she didn't know, but she pushed it away nonetheless. Because there wasn't much time to organize the wedding, Hermione hadn't been picked as one of the bridesmaids but she couldn't care less. She was happy for Fleur, and to be honest, the less work she had the better.

She spend the morning dressing up with Ginny, and around three finally decided to go down to the backyard, where the marquee was set up. She descended the stairs and walked out of the Burrow, smiling as she saw Fred, George, Harry—well, not Harry, but Barny—and Ron, all dressed up in their dress robes, standing outside the great, white, marquee as they waited for the wedding guests.

All four of them were clutching seating plans so that they could help show people to the right seats. A host of white-robed waiters had arrived an hour earlier, along with a golden-jacketed band, and all of these wizards were currently sitting a short distance away under a tree.

As Hermione approached them a smile grew on her face, a giddy feeling inside her fluttered as she heard Fred say, "When I get married," he began tugging at the collar of his own robes, "I won't be bothering with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you like, and I'll put a full Body-Bind Curse on Mum until it's all over."

She decided not to say something yet.

"She wasn't too bad this morning, considering," said George. "Cried a bit about Percy not being here, but who wants him? Oh blimey, brace yourselves – here they come, look."

Brightly colored figures were appearing, one by one, out of nowhere at the distant boundary of the yard. Within minutes a procession had formed, which began to snake its way up through the garden towards the marquee.

Exotic flowers and bewitched birds fluttered on the witches' hats, while precious gems glittered from many of the wizards' cravats; a hum of excited chatter grew louder and louder, drowning the sound of the bees as the crowd approached the tent.

"Excellent, I think I see a few Veela cousins," said George, craning his neck for a better look. "They'll need help understanding our English customs, I'll look after them. . . ."

"Well, I also see Angie," Hermione snapped, making herself known and the four of them turned abruptly to her. George gave her an innocent smile and immediately took off after Angelina who had just arrived.