Chapter 29

A/N: THANK YOU TO Madeleine, Hannah, Skaidre, Britney, Kailey, Jullisa, Pau, Maria, Spice, Abbey, Sunshine, Jade and Ashley FOR THE COVERS/ BANNERS!!!!!! IF I FORGOT ANYONE IM REALLY TRULY SORRY!!!! <3 THIS BANNER ON THE RIGHT IS MAD BY SKAIDRE <3

Chapter 29 

I watched Niall’s body slump to the floor before my eyes widened and tried to take in what just happened. My heart was beating a mile a minute, my mind racing. I knew Niall was drunk, but come on; those words hadn’t come from nowhere! Or had they? Would Niall even remember what he told me, because I don’t even know I would? I tried my hardest to keep my eyes open, to keep my mind focused, but I was drawing a blank. Damn, I was craving a cupcake with chocolate frosting, oh gosh and sprinkles.

Snap out of it Valerie!

Oh yeah! What had happened? The thought didn’t even process because my body swayed before falling onto the floor, unconscious. 

*~*~*~*~*

I woke up with my mouth dry and my head pounding. My body bolted out of bed, which was a bad move. The sudden movement caused all the liquids in my body to come back up. I slapped my hand over to my mouth and ran to bathroom spilling my guts into the sink. Every liquid that has ever entered my body was now violently coming back up. I coughed a couple times, making sure I was done. I felt someone life my hair out of my face, but I couldn’t see who because my eyes were squeezed shut as I gasped for air. I run the tap open and rinsed water through my mouth panting in order to get a couple gulps of air before fluttering my eyes open. Through the mirror I saw Louis smirking back at me. I decided to brush my teeth to get the vile taste out, however Louis never left the grip on my hair. Once I brushed my teeth and rinsed the minty toothpaste out, I turned to Lou.

“Thanks.” I muttered. He offered me a light chuckle.

“Want a beer?” He teased. The mention of beer made my head pound even more and my nose wrinkle in disgust.

“Never, ever again.” I muttered even though I knew this was a complete lie. I was probably going to stick with this promise for a couple of hours at most.

“I like to put money on that.” Louis says with a grin.

“I would say you’re on, but I think we both know that I won’t be able to do that.” I laugh slightly. Louis releases my hair as it falls around my face, framing it.

“You look like a troll.” He states laughing.

“Well thank you that really boost my self esteem.” I reply punching him in the arm. Louis winces and holds his arm a pout on his lips.

“That really hurt, you swing like a man!” Louis complained. I barely even hit him! But I admit that I do have a mean punch, as I am told. I could take a guy down, and I have before. 

“I barely even touched you, pussy.” I replied turning around. I could feel Louis mouth hanging open.

“I’m not a pussy.” Louis whined “Come back here, and hit me again!” He called holding me back. I laughed and turned to face him.

“I don’t want to hurt you Louis.” I told him, completely serious. I did have a mean punch, and I did warn him.

“NO, you ruined my man pride, now come here and hit me!” Louis told me, his face serious now.

I sighed and raised my eyebrows in question asking him if he was sure. He just nodded and I decided I wasn’t going to hit him that hard. I swung my arm back and moved it forward, my fist making contact with Lou’s upper arm. I didn’t even hit him as hard as I could have, and Louis lets out a loud shriek, his hand flying over to his arm.