Chapter 10

Gun and Stick

    The Gu family mansion spent the night in weird peace.

    After Yu Baoyuan got up, he went to work in the company. Everything went as usual, but it was a little bit beyond his expectation.

    Yesterday, he directly smashed all the oily fish on Gu Feng's face. He thought that according to the firecracker-like character of Jiao Feng, he would immediately jump into thunder, but he did not.

    The man seemed to be deeper than he thought.

    Yu Baoyuan worked as usual for a day. After get off work, he changed into a formal suit and set off for the charity dinner.

    The so-called charity dinner is nothing more than a social gathering in the cloak of charity organized by the upper class. Between covetousness and drunken fans, charity is just a reason, and chasing benefits is the essential purpose of the dinner.

    When Yu Baoyuan arrived at the hotel, luxury cars had already stopped at the door, and the air was filled with the smell of money and the smell of top perfume on women. He showed the invitation card at the security office, checked his identity, and successfully entered the top-level meeting place.

    There was a shining light in the venue. The watches on the wrists of men and the jewellery all over women dazzled those who had just entered. The waiters who come and go are neatly dressed and busy with their plates.

    The dinner party has not yet started, but the communication and discussion among the upper-class people is already hot.

    Yu Baoyuan looked around, but Gu Feng hadn't arrived yet. He simply stood in a more remote corner and waited.

    The relationship between Yu Baoyuan and Gu Feng has never been a secret. Therefore, he stood in the corner for a while, and several bosses noticed his presence. They whispered to each other, and walked over with unexplained smiles.

    "Assistant Yu, didn't you come with Mr. Gu today?" A manager asked with a smile.

    "Good evening, Mr. Gao," Yu Baoyuan smiled and shook his hand. "Today Mr. Gu has a meeting to be held. Maybe it will be a while later. Ask me to come first, so as not to be rude."

    "Oh," Mr. Gao said. Understand or understand, the eyes behind the lenses shined with shrewd light, "I heard that there was some problem between Assistant Yu and President Gu?"

    Oh, the news spread really quickly.

    Yu Baoyuan hummed coldly in his heart, and did not show it on his face, "Zong Gao's eyes are really like a torch, and a small change can't be hidden from your eyes." The

    bald Gao Zong and several other fatty middle-aged men looked at each other. The expressions in his eyes are "sure enough" complacent. He pretended to be kind and said: "What's the matter? Assistant Yu, tell us, do we think we can help you?"

    Help him? Funny, do you know him well?

    These people are not good-hearted people. Everyone eats people in the mall without spitting out bones. Want to help him? He didn't believe their bullshit so stupidly.

    "It's not necessary. You also know that Mr. Gu has always looked down upon me. These things were originally my wishful thinking. Mr. Gao, don't make fun of me."

    "Assistant Yu, don't be so pretentious," Mr. Gao laughed. There were dense wrinkles at the corners of his eyes, and he sneered, "Even though Mr. Gu has dumped you, but Assistant Yu is so good, maybe someone will pick it up."