Introduction pt 4:-

Name:- Lee/Kim Aera (Is Lee but after her mother's marriage it will be Kim)

Age:- 18

Status:- Extremely Rich Or called most richest....

Family:- Mom, ????, Grandparents but dead 3 years ago....
Have 4 friends at the age of 5 years which she considered as her real biological sisters, and they become lawfully her sisters when Aera's mom become their legal guardian/parent after the death of their parents....

(No one knows that Aera, Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa are not biological sisters, for world/everyone they are Lee Sisters)

Relationship :- Single (And never ready to mingle🤣)

Friends:- Twice, Red Velvet, Mammamoo, and many more....

Likes:- Banana milk, strawberry, chocolate, icecream, Gucci(obsessed), spots car & bike, gadgets, flirting with anyone doesn't care if its stone,(but not a playgirl only flirting), obsessed with herself, reading books & collecting each & every information, sleeping, nature, hi-tech, obsessed with blue color,etc....(you can also include what you all likes)

Dislikes:- Playboys, sluts, whore, lier, betrayers, show off people, fake people, attention seeker, who disrespect her family and friends, and who hurt innocent, etc....(you can also include what you all dislikes)

Hobby:- Sleeping,singing, rapping, dancing, fighting, painting, flirting, modeling, playing all types of games indoor outdoor mostly video games and basketball, acting, clubbing, pranking, throw tantrums, cursing, etc....(again you can include your Hobby too)

Profession:- World's No.1 business woman at the young age (Owner of KILEERA EMPIRE).
Most feared mafia queen no one see her face, handle her both business easily within living in single place.... Do modeling for her company why not she is most beautiful girl in whole world(🤣🤣)...

Completes her study recently.. .

Personality/characteristics:- Have IQ of 250, childish and cute only for her family...
Have dimple and both boxy and bunny smile (if its possible?), Introduce herself as WWB (world wide beautiful 🤣), sunshine for her family, always flirting with people (both boys and girls), savage queen, turn into cold when needed, have major anger issues, some what trust issues, not make friends easily, hate people and try to kill them who disturb her beauty sleep, bipolar personality, no one predict when she changes, so all staffs fears her,etc... ( more characteristics added in future if necessary)

Personality as Mafia Queen:- Act as psychopath, merciless, coldest, everyone fear of her ever her team members, not hear anybody, if anyone betrays or lied then she kills their whole family, she can kill whole gang alone, can fight with 100 people at same time (why not this is my story 😈😈)

A mysterious girl who is a mystery, whom no one know properly or understand, even her closed and love ones think that they know her and understand her properly, but it's not true, the truth is........ . .......

You will know about her slowly in story....

You all will get confused if she is lead or Villain......

An unsolved Mystery....

             Aera's friends or sisters:-