C h a p t e r 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Once Teruhashi realised what she had said she immediately slapped a hand over her mouth

Did she really just say oh wow to another person?

Her face turned bright red once she came to the realisation that she had.

Kokomi Teruhashi was the absolute perfect pretty girl, she was literally glowing. Everyone adored her, even herself.

All her life everyone had loved her, maybe a bit too much. She had come to accept it as the norm for her, getting gifts constantly, people worshiping her and everyone has always said "oh wow" to her.

When she had first met Saiki he was the first person to not even acknowledge her presence which made her absolutely shocked. This caused a growing obsession with trying to get validation from the boy.

But now an even more earth shattering event has happened.

The roles were reversed.

Without even saying a word y/n had managed to get teruhashi to say "oh wow"

"I-I u-um hello there, y-you must be the new student? Right?" Teruhashi had somehow managed to pull herself together and introduce herself.

"AH I STUTTERED. Perfect girls don't stutter pull yourself together Kokomi! You are the most perfect woman on earth, you can talk to this-
OH MY GOD SHES SPEAKING WHDHWJEFI!!"

"Hi, you must be Teruhashi right? I heard all those people greet you when you came in. I'm y/n l/n by the way." Y/n sat with her legs crossed and hands placed on her lap. Teruhashi could of sworn she saw a bright light shining down on her.

Before teruhashi could reply she heard a familiar voice call her name.

"Teruhashi you're back is everything okay?"

Teruhashi looked behind her and saw one of her friends, Chiyo Yumehara.

As soon as Chiyo saw you she really wanted to talk to you even though she wasn't sure why, it was like there was an invisible chain pulling her towards you. She had seen Teruhashi talking to you so she decided to use that as a way to introduce herself.

When Chiyo saw you up close she had to fight her urges to pull out a ring and get down on one knee.

"Why do I suddenly want to propose?" The girl started to fantasise about a wedding with the two of you. She quickly came back to reality when Teruhashi had replied.

"Oh I'm fine Chiyo I was just talking to the new girl."

"Oh cool, hello there I'm Chiyo Yumehara!" Chiyo quickly dismissed Teruhashi.

"It's nice to meet you, Yumehara."

Chiyo could of sworn she felt blood leaking from her nose. The romance obsessed girl was already planning your wedding.

However the bell had interrupted her fantasy, signalling it was time to get back to class.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The day had gone by quickly and y/n was on her way home. Suddenly she felt a presence next to her and turned to see a certain pink haired boy which was then followed by a series of voices.

"Y/N, SAIKI I FOUND THE DARK REUNIONS SECRET HIDEOUT!"

"PAL, OTHER PAL YOU WANNA GET SOME RAMEN?"

"Oh hey there y/n would you like to get some tea together? Oh sorry Saiki I didn't see you there."

"Y/N!! Would you like to go shopping together?"

It was all the voices of the people she had met that day. She was about to turn around when Saiki suddenly grabbed her arm and walked off with her.

He had taken her to an empty street, away from their friends.

"Sorry if that was sudden, I just don't want to be around them."

"And you want to be around me?"

"..." he couldn't answer.

"Saiki I think that getting to know someone properly is a really special experience, when you actually take the time to find out things about each other it creates a magical experience. That's why I want to get to know you and I want you to get to know me too. When you see something I like I want you to think of me, and only me."

It was like she had reached inside his mind. Saiki could never get to experience that feeling of genuinely learning about someone. He knew everything about everyone right from the start.

Maybe the answer to why he felt so drawn to you was because you could give him that feeling of building a friendship together.

It was stupid and sappy of him to get so attached to someone he had only just met but he couldn't help it. You somehow knew exactly how he felt and that was enough to make him enjoy his time with you.

He stopped walking once he got to his house.

"You have a nice house Saiki I'll have to visit sometime. I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

He simply nodded and waved goodbye. He walked into his house with a small smile on his face.

"Honey do you think Ku is feeling alright?"

"QUICK CHECK HIS TEMPERATURE!"

That smile immediately disappeared.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Y/n slowly walked away from the Saiki household with a smirk on her face.

"I guess all humans really do love me."