Chapter 43

The video that was revealed was secretly filmed at first glance.

In an underground garage, a man puts a plump woman in his arms and occasionally turns his head to kiss. In a few seconds, they wandered to the side of the black luxury car.

The man in the video sent the drunk woman into the car, and got in afterward.

The fixed picture was fast-forwarded and processed for a few minutes. Then, the black car and sedan occasionally vibrated, and the car seemed to be indescribable for a while.

The photographer outside the screen couldn't help but burst out--

"Fuck it, they're doing it outside?"

"This material is going to make a lot of money."

The sound has been specially processed, and the original sound cannot be heard at all.

There are not tens of thousands of paparazzi these days, but thousands of them. Even if you can hear them out, you can’t find anyone who broke the news.

Most importantly, the video captured the man's face, Zhu Xusheng.

The opponent came out of Chaoying back then, with sword eyebrows and star eyes, and his bones are also very handsome. Although the state of the past two years is not as good as the peak period at the age of 27 or 18, it is also unforgettable.

As soon as the video came out, Weibo exploded.

Who is Zhu Xusheng? Just debuted, it was a popular fried chicken in the film and television industry. These have developed into popularity and works. Now they are one of the shareholders of Jincheng and have a status.

Many people have always compared him with Qin Li, both of whom are the existences pursued by countless film and television freshmen.

But now?

Zhu Xusheng was actually exposed to such a bright video!

——Fuck! What's going on today? One melon after another!

——Zhu Xusheng since he left for Jincheng Film and Television, wouldn't he be able to make one more gossip girlfriend by making a movie? Lace news is countless. The company issued a statement twice and three times that it was false. Now it has completely overturned, right?

-There are many slots and no mouths. Who is the woman? Seeing that you are not lightly drunk, are you sure it is voluntary? Not to mention doing this kind of thing in a semi-public venue, even if you don't do it, do you have to go back and do it after drinking and driving?

——Hahahahahahaha Although our brother is very low-key and does not want our fans to cause trouble, I will just have one word today: cool!

——Sister upstairs, I know you, **** Gemini, who was untied 800 years ago, and which business is getting low, only to brag about its former glory over and over again.

——@金城影业, @祝旭升, quickly come forward to clarify!

——My friend has been a fan for ten years, and now he is trembling with anger. If he announces his love affair seriously, who the **** will care so much!

...

In the box, all the little entertainers who accompanied the wine have been cleaned up.

Jin Xianliang and Zhu Xusheng sat opposite each other, their expressions ugly. This revelation has been less than half an hour, and the heat has already exploded.

Zhu Xusheng's public relations team rushed over, and everyone's mobile phones were blown up, without exception, some media reporters.

Someone was unable to explain the situation, "President Jin, Brother Zhu, we have already figured out a way to spend money to suppress the news, but the enthusiasm cannot be withdrawn."