Chapter 44 (A world of nations' release)

It was purely by chance that Ji Li was able to play Song Zhao in "A world of nations' ".

After the filming was completed, he quickly entered the continuous shooting of new TV series and new movies. It can be said that he has been in the state of the scene for the past six months.

For the latest information in the entertainment circle, not much is actively obtained.

Some time ago, the first edition of the movie was launched, and it caused a great deal of heated discussion.

The actor Qin Li is a box office guarantee, Yuan is already a top-notch actor, and the director Zheng Anxing is the chief director of the costume commercial film. In addition, many old drama bones and celebrities are officially announced in the film at one time.

In just one week, this movie rushed to the top of the most anticipated movie on New Year's Day.

Although the movie pre-sale has not yet started, the industry has already determined that "A world of nations'" will be the biggest box office killer for the New Year's Day movie series.

In fact, when Ji Li filmed Song Zhao's part, the filming was already in the late stage.

Many pre-productions are already in the editing stage. After the finalization, the team is also very efficient. It took less than half a year to complete the sample production. After the producer sent it to the State Administration for review, he successfully obtained the dragon mark and the movie key.

This efficiency is unexpectedly fast.

When Ji Li heard Qin Li's invitation, he was stunned, but he still agreed willingly.

Participating in the first screening ceremony means that you can see the finished movie one step earlier.

Song Zhao is his first role after debut. Even if there are not many scenes, he still wants to check and accept this result.

On December 20th, the film screening ceremony arrived as scheduled.

Qin Li has prepared for this movie for nearly three years, so this screening ceremony is also very grand.

There are not only red carpet ceremonies for actors and media interviews, but also live broadcasts of the whole process except for the premiere of the film.

The location is set at the largest science and technology museum cinema in Teikyo. The producer booked the hotel room next to the theater in advance so that the actors who participated in the screening ceremony could dress up and wait for a break.

Baozi was standing by the window, looking at the dark crowds and the flashing lights not far away, a little heart became nervous, "Brother Ji, Sister Yu, this is definitely the biggest spotlight I have ever seen. "

As a free entertainment media person, Baozi has been invited to participate in many film screening ceremonies before. But it was the first time he met something as big as a battle.

Lixing has covered a hall that can accommodate 500 people. All actors, media magazines, industry filmmakers, and lucky fans will gather together to witness the premiere of this movie.

Ji Li is surrounded by the makeup team and is still doing the final styling. Hearing these words, he drew his lips slightly, "Brother Li is quite bold, and ordinary filmmakers really dare not do this."

In fact, Qin Li took this step boldly and risky.

Movies are ordered in advance in order to gain a reputation before the official release, and to attract more audiences to enter the theaters when they are officially released.