13

~A few weeks later~ 

"The problems may i have gotten a little better but they sure didn't go away" 

Tyquian's Pov 

"I hope tay is doing ok i couldn't imagine going through what he is" joe says and the dudes nick hired loaded the car with our bags. Nick sent us a limo to ride in to his wedding and hired so people to put up our bags since we would be staying at a hotel for a few nights. I'm not sure if nick is being petty or if he truly feels bad about what he did to tay but either way there was no turning back now. "Where is tay anyway?" ben asks. I knew he needed a minute to collect himself before he was able to come out. 

Later today we are all supposed to go to dinner to celebrate the newly weds. Tay had been through a lot since nick left he went through depression and he could have been in jail for the rest of his life. I had turned around and saw kentrell talking to the driver and biting his lips being all flirty making me a little angry. Eve since that day at the hospital he got a little better but it still won't nowhere near great. 

"I'm ready" Tay said. He came out in some black jeans that were slightly ripped near the knee's and had a chain around his neck. As we got in the limo i could see him with a mug look and i put my arm around him making him give me a small smile. "Where's kentrell?" i asks. "He sitting in the front" Joe says. 

"You think what he did to me before was bad but wait until the wedding and you'll see just how twisted he truly was"  

Hope ya'll enjoyed