Found arisu chapter 16

(Continuing "last boss" past)
"And then, I came to this land" he says.
He then starts running because there were dead bodies near him and he was so confused with what's going on.
He then takes out his phone and it says
"Game clear. Congratulations!" It says.
His hand is shaky and then he drops his phone as he is traumatised at what has just happened.
"This is the first time I have ever tasted it" he says.
"The freedom of living" he says.
He's now in the bathroom with some scissors and starts cutting his hair, and when his cut as much as he can gets a razor and starts shaving his head with it and now he's bald, and then comes to a guy and says
"You" he says.
"8 heard that you were a tattoo artist in the original world" he says.
"Yes" the man says.
"Tattoo something really awesome all over my body" "last boss" says.
"Something so awesome that I won't be able to live in the original world" he says.
"This is my declaration of will" he says in his mind.
"I will live on this land forever" he says in his mind.
(Flashback ends)
With Kuina and "last boss"
"For me.... I have no past" he says.
Kuina starts laughing after he said that.
"Oh, sorry" she says.
"I finally understand, I've always thought that you and I were similar" she says.
"Me and you?" He says.
"Both of us despite our past" she says and she giggles a bit.
"I've finally decided because of you" she says.
"You just keep turning your back on your past" she says
"But I.....I will face my pats once more in order to survive" she says.
"Last boss" starts laughing and then stops while Kuina gets in some type of stance and takes a deep breath as "last boss" also gets ready to attack. Finally they start attacking and Kuina gets a cut on her arm but doesn't mind and they keep fighting.
With arisu
Arisu looks lifeless as he's on the floor still taped up and starts to bring back memories of when he had karube and Chota with him.
(Little flashback)
Do you remember that arcade that went down?" Chota said.
"What was the name again?" He says.
"It was in front of high school, right?" Karube says.
"What was it again?" Karube says.
"Dream world?" Arisu says.
"It was dream world!" Karube says.
"Oh, right! It was dream world!" Chota says.
And the all start to giggle
"I'd always skip classes to go there, and arisu would be there too" chota says.
"He would be reading out loud all the dirty articles" he says.
"The porn magazines from the '99s were really the best" karube says.
"Eight, they had big dreams" chota says.
"The reader submissions were taken seriously" arisu says.
"They really sucked you in" arisu says.
"When the arcade went bankrupt, arisu stood in front of the building and cried" karube says.
Chota starts to laugh immediately
"I dint cry!" Arisu says.
"Those times were the best" karube says.
"No matter how we complained, high school life was awesome" chota says.
"Arisu" karube says.
"Live your life to the fullest" karube says.
"Live your life for me, got it?" Chota then says.
(Flashback ends)
Arisu is still on the floor with no one to help and then he starts to cough really bad because of the smoke that's surrounding him but he can't sough properly because of his tape on his mouth and gets aggressive and try's to take the tape of with the floor and he does and then he starts to spit stuff out and can now talk.
"Someone!.......
With usagi and others
"Smoke?" Ashai says.
"What? Is there a fire?" The man says.
And all of a sudden Usagi says to be quiet and says
"I hear someone" she says.
"Hey!" Usagi immediately knows it was arise he just said that.
"Someone, help me!" He says.
Usagi shocked and starts running to where it's coming from.
She goes to all the doors and puts her ear next to the doors to see if she can hear arisu or not and she finally finds the right door.
"He's in here!" Usagi says.
"Arisu!" She yells and tries to open the door but it's locked.
"She heads into a room while being chased by two militants and then goes out the window and goes to another one which is the room Arisu is in but then she falls a bit but is still hanging as te two militants are shooting the ,an comes and pulls them back in and gets a chair and smashes kit on one of the militants back and he couldn't get up and was basically unconscious too.
"I did it" he says.
"I can't do this anymore" asahi says.
And as one of the men try and get back up asahi screams and grabs a glass pot and smashes it on the mans head, shocked at what she just did.
With arisu
Arise is till on the ground and then hears something like glass breaking behind him and it was Usagi she broke the class behind him in his room to get in.
"Arisu!" She yells
"Usagi?" He says.
She then hugs arisu and gets the tape of of him.
With Kuina and "last boss"
"Let's boss" gets aggressive and starts throwing glass everywhere s now it on the floor but the bad thing is Kuina isn't wearing shoes but last boss is so as she steps on them her foot starts to bleed at some point.
"Last boss" then picks up his katana and says
"Is that all you can do?" He says.
"I knew it. You and I.....our will to survive is too different" he says.
"Will to survive?" She says.
"Was it?" She says.

Hey guyssss I'm ending it here because the next chapter will continue another part of her past and I would continue now but my eyes are getting a bit tired and I don't always like the chapter to long but hope you enjoy the next chapter.