Chapter 6: Deception

Duchy of Hynassy, Abelia

"Sýndesmos Allos"

"A link to another world" Namjoon looked at her.

"This is the way, take my hand" he said, she took his big hand slowly and gently he pulled her closer as they walked through the door.

It was pitch black and an endless icy hallway, she lifted her palm and made a fire to illuminate their way until they reached the end and saw a gigantic abandoned portal that had already lost its light and way for several years.

The portal looks old and massive, it's structure is rock solid, and has molds and webs everywhere.

"It's massive," She said.

"So this is Syndesmos Allos... how foolish I am to believe it was some kind of book, of course it has to be a portal" Namjoon released her hand and explored the whole place looking for answers.

"We can ask the mages to open the portal," she said.

"No, we can't risk any circumstances" he keeps looking everywhere "There are only a few people who knew Lisa was in a different world" "We can't make anymore rumors regarding that""I'm sure I can find something here" He added.

As Namjoon kept himself busy, Chaeyoung allowed herself to look closely at the portal.

She touch the stone covered in molds, it is just like the portals in ancient times that people uses magmatic rocks to create a portal, but as times goes by portals nowadays is anywhere, it can be casted on woods, on water, mirrors, or even by just turning their body they can travel through places to places.

As Chaeyoung explored the portal She noticed that there was something shiny on top of it. It looked like a pendant or some such but it was covered in dirt that she just noticed because a light reflected it.

"Joon come here for a second" She catches his attention and without any answer he went to her.

"What is it?" he looked at her, She pointed her finger to the top of the portal and his eyes widened.

"Baby you're a genius!" He kissed her forehead and was shocked. What?

"This is the gem from the first duke" he said and she barely noticed him going to get the stone on top of the portal.

"They say the first chronos til was the first person to ever created a portal for Hiuma, he use sapphire for them to travel through distances" "A sapphire that he use on ring can make people travel from kingdom to kingdom" "Then if the duke uses this huge sapphire then"