Drink Accident

Jungkook is a person with a kind heart

Jungkook is a person with a kind heart. He easily forgives people even if they did something wrong to him. He'll forgive so easily.

[Okay, I've changed it 😭)
Jungkook picked up the bottle of water that was placed on the table. He didn't even look at it and just drank it. He smacks his lips, trying to know what's the taste because it tasted weird. He looks up to see his hyungs staring at him with a frown. He just shrugged it off as threw the bottle away.

The seven members all stayed inside the dressing room, waiting for their manager. Jungkook is starting to feel sick, and he doesn't know why. He felt dizzy, nauseous and the need to throw up. Jimin and Taehyung noticed the maknae's weird behaviour, so they decided to confront him. But as soon as they got close to the maknae, he vomited. Blood.

The six members all ran inside as Jungkook is taken away. On a stretcher and being rolled to the emergency room. He vomited blood, passed out and wasn't breathing properly. They're so worried, what if they lose him? What if he doesn't make it? Negative thoughts are roaming around their heads. They were pushed away as soon as they had reached the emergency room, and they're left there, sighing and hearts beating fast.
"What happened? He was okay?" Hoseok says, sighing. Suddenly, Sejin and Bang PD arrived, staring at the six.
"What happened?" Jin asks, staring at the two.
"Someone accidentally put the bottle of poison next to the bottled waters, they're taken into custody now" Sejin says and Bang PD nodded.

"He's okay now, we managed to remove all of the poison in his system, but make sure to not be loud, the patient is still sensitive" The doctor says and they all walked inside, seeing Jungkook, probably high on painkillers.

"Kookie... Next time, please look at the things that you'll drink or eat"

 Next time, please look at the things that you'll drink or eat"