Rave

As Scott, Derek, Isaac and Talia are in Deaton's clinic

"What's he doing here?" Scott asks in referral to Isaac. "I need him."

"We don't trust him." Scott rebuttals. "Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you two either."

"Does anybody else think he looks a little like Caleb?" Davina asks tilting her head as everyone hums in agreement.  "I don't see it." Kol muses.

"And Derek really doesn't care." As Talia snorts. "Now where's the vet? Is he gonna help us or not?"

"Ok one, don't talk in third person you sound like idiots and two the 'vet' has a name. Uncle Alan?" Talia asks him.

"That depends. Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him or save him?"

"Kill him." He decides as Scott and Talia answer with. "Save him." Before Derek changes his answer.

"Watch what you touch." He warns Isaac. "So, what are you? Some kind of witch, like Talia?" He asks.

"No, I'm a veterinarian." He deadpan as Talia holds her amusement. "Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin."

"We're open to suggestions."

"What about an effective offense?" Isaac puts forward.

"We already tried. I nearly took its head off. And Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up." Derek tells them.

"Has it shown any weaknesses?" He asks us. "Well, one - it can't swim." He tells us.

"Does that go for Jackson as well?"

"No. He's the captain of the swim team." Talia tell him as he nods.

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people." Uncle Alan starts to tell them.

"A puppet - and a puppeteer. One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife." Talia finishes.

"Do we know why?" They ask as Isaac look at them weirdly.

"That is extremely wierd." Rebekah remarks noticing how the Uncle and neice duo almost seemed to read each other.

"I don't think Jackson could do it. His mother died pregnant too, and she was maybe murdered. I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else."