Chapter 51

"You seriously can't be civil, can you." I growled at him

He stare at each other in silence for a while.

"Why?" he whispered

"Why what?" I asked annoyed

"WHY DID YOU CHOOSE HIM AND NOT ME! YOU AND SELINA! BOTH TIMES! WHY WAS I NEVER CHOSEN?!"

"MAYBE CAUSE YOU'RE A NUT JOB AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE NORMAL!"

"WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DONT?!" His voice growing louder

"A BRAIN, GOOD LOOKS, and above all, HE'S NORMAL!"

"HE TORTURED YOU!" He refers to the 'past'

"SO DID YOU!"

The two of us stared at each other as he fumed and I panted.

"I loved you the first time, Whole heartedly. You were the one that strayed. You were the one that left, and for someone who didn't even like you."

I kneed his stomach and watched as he crouched down, I shadow jumped behind him and knocked him out by hitting the back of his neck.

"Jesus Christ." I sighed

"Josephine!" Luke suddenly teleported next to me, and put his hands on my shoulders. "Are you ok?"

I nod "I'm fine", a groaning sound came from the floor where Edgar is at. "Pretty sure he isn't" I shrugged

"What happened?" Luke asked

"Let's close the door." I did with my shadow, then picked up a restrainer , "Then I'll restrain him and explain."

And that's what I did.

waiting for about 30 minutes, Edgar woke up and found himself in a chair, being tied up with ropes and restraints

"Let go of me." he says through his teeth while looking up at the two of us.

"After a few questions." I said

he frowns

"Why the heck are you even doing all this. Sure, you have feelings for me this time, but seriously? A deal with a witch? What the hell?!"

he hesitates "It's just extra, to make you suffer" he looks at Luke with a smirk "You took the people I want, every time, why is it always you? What do you have that I don't?" He shakes his head. "I don't know, but with this, I'll be with Josephine and you can watch from this world, the person you love being taken away while her outer is right next to you."

psycho. Actual Psycho. I could help but fume with anger, icy aura calm form me and the floor started to freeze.

"I swear to god, don't you dare trap me in the dream again."

He scoffs "As if, Josephine, you are supposed to be mine, and always will."

I nearly kicked him in the balls if Luke didn't hold me back.

*Clack* *Clack* *Clack*

Suddenly, about 3 dozen guards came in and surrounded us, tow of which want over to Edgar and released him from his binding.

he stands up and twists around his wrist while looking at us in a malice way.

"Josephine, you can't escape, right now, I control you." Edgar looked murderous

"And I want to kill-" but before i could finish my sentence, I felt Luke grab my hand, and we instantly teleported back to Leslie and my room.

realising what happened, I tried to calm myself by plopping myself down onto the armchair.