Chapter 22

Here are two Chapters for you guys! I hope you enjoy reading!

-

ALYVIA

I was Stunned to see the Man infront of me. It was Fenris. He is an 82,000 years old Half Wizard and Werewolf. Yes, He can extend his own life.

I met him when I got lost in the Forest just to Follow a Colorful Bird. He helped me back to my Pack and guided me. While walking back, We were knowing each other. That's how I knew how old he was.

By the Time we arrived at the Pack Borders, I noticed that he wasn't following me. When I looked back, He was gone. That is why I'm so shock to see him right in-front of me.

His face is still as Young as a 25 year old. I was more Stunned when he kneeled right infront of me, Looking up.

"Yes, Indeed it's me, Queen Alyvia. I am your Family's Wizard. And the Moon Goddess requested to hold your Coronation next week. Will you accept?" He asked, Still kneeling down.

My Coronation? Oh yes.. I have to be crowned and bring back what once has been wiped out. I sighed and calmed my self. I had saved my People, I'm sure that I can Continue to Protect them. I nodded while looking at him.

"I Accept." I said clearly. I saw him stand up from his knees and bowed his Head.

"Very, Well. The Coronation will be Held in a Cliff, Infront of the Full Moon. Along with your Coronation.." He stopped and turned his gaze to Raiden before looking back at me. "You will be Married with this Young Man you call as your Mate." He said.

My heart swelled at the thought of Raiden going to be my Husband and my King. The man bid a Goodbye before getting out of my room.

"What was that?" Raiden looked at me and asked. I just Chuckled and started to tell him about the Story.

He was confused at first but then Understood my Point. He was shock to know that the Man was already around 82,000 years old but still looked like in his 20s. His Expression was Priceless!

I'm not sure what age Exactly, All I know is that he is around 82,000. Besides, It has been years since I met him that day. Now, I am going to be Queen.

-

I smiled, Smelling the fresh air after getting out of the Hospital. The Pack Doctor came to check me up after I told Raiden the Story.

They also said that I can now get out and Prepare for the Coronation since the Wizard already broke the News to Raiden's Beta.

Everyone already found out about my Identity and The High-Ranked wolves had already received an Invitation from our Pack to gather around the Cliff during the Full Moon.

I only have 6 days to Prepare everything so now, Me and Raiden are heading to the Pack house to talk about everything.

One we arrived, I was shock to see some People already waiting for us. There was my Real Mother and Father holding hands while talking with the other Wolves. So what Raiden had said was true. They're now happy together.

Their eyes landed on me and bright smiles seemed to Immediately appear in their faces and all of them rushed to hug me.

"ALYVIA!" They exclaimed before hugging me tight. I was shock to have many People hugging me.

"People, My Queen is out of breath. Make space!" Raiden said with Frown, Pulling me away. They just sighed playfully and went back to their seats, Waiting for me and Raiden to seat with them.

I chuckled a little and pulled my Mate towards an Empty place in a Couch. As soon as we Sat down, Klea and Adolopha squealed.

"Ickk, It will be very Exciting to dress you up for the Coronation! But first, We do need to have a list of the Theme and everything too." Klea exclaimed, Clapping her hands like a Child.

"Yes! And we didn't expect, You were actually a Royalty! This is so Unbelievable!" Adolpha said with sparkling eyes. This girls have Serious voices. I just smiled at them.

"So Sweetie. Can you tell us about the Color theme for the Coronation? Of course, Red is a must. But we need a Second Color." My Mother cut in, Suddenly. She took out what seemed like an Empty Notepad and looked at me Patiently.

I started to to think about the Theme, Since Red is a must and there will be a Full moon.. I think black is a good Option.

"Red and Black." I answered, My Mother nodded and wrote it on the Notepad.

"Cake Layers?"

"Four."

"Food and Desserts?"

"Anything would be nice,"

"Fake Silver Plates or Plastic?"

"Fake Silver."

"How about the Drinks, Sweetie?"

"Red Wine, Champagne, Royal, Sprite and Coke. Just let the guest take what they want between those drinks." I said and my Mother shifted her gaze to Raiden.

"What about you, Future King? Have any Objections?" My Mother asked, Raiden just shook his head and kissed my Mark between my Neck and Shoulders. I shivered at the feeling of Electricity. I heard the People around us Chuckled.

I blushed and look away as I pinched Raiden's arm. I heard him chuckle quietly, Causing me to stop pinching him and just focused my Attention to my Mother.

"Very well. We will request for the Omegas to Buy the Materials for the Decorations and Ingredients for the Food and cake along with the Drinks." My Father spoke just before my Mother could open her Mouth. She glared at him and he just kissed her cheeks.

A smile appeared on my lips, looking at them. They don't have to Explain me everything since Raiden already told me everything important that happened while I was in a Coma.

I guess everything worked out pretty good. There are no more Danger to come. I'll promise to bring Good peace to my People. And no more Hunters will bring them any Harm.