T W E N T Y

"Tsugumi senpaiii~" I looked over Yuji's shoulders, seeing Nobara and the other three coming in my hospital room, making themselves comfortable for only a few minutes.

I've been here tasting bland food for at least two weeks and I'm getting sick of it, besides I heard the second graders are having another internship pretty soon, I want to be included in all those  fun activities.

Therefore when the doctors claimed that I'm healthy "enough" to finally get out of here, I was thrilled, it took Yuji holding my hand back down for me to not break it into peaces again.

Yeah, even though I'm technically better, I still have to use a cast, and I have scars almost literally everywhere.
Don't forget the one that goes all the way from my forehead down my eye to my cheek.

It looks cool though at least.

And by the way yes, Yuji has been here the entire time, unless Maki insists that he goes home that one time, he'll be here beside me 24/7.

He's also been babying me the entire time, not saying I'm angry about it, I actually like the attention he's giving me. Oh, Gojo is also said that I'm excused from doing the job for at least a month after my releasement from the hospital, so yeah, happy about that.

Anywho, I smiled at the three as I sat on my bed, dangling my feet in front of it.

"Hi guys."

"You ready? Because me and the others are thinking of taking you to that really good ramen store across UA." Asked Maki as she took an apple from the fruit basket the hospital gave me and took a bite out of it.

"Mhm, I think I have everything." I nodded, going ahead to grab my bag of necessities but I was stopped by not just Yuji this time, but the other three as well.

They're not even letting to hold the light-as-hell fruit basket. "Hey, I can-"

"The doctor said you still can't bring heavy things even on your good hand, senpai." I furrowed my brows at Yuji's statement, crossing my hands but with one arm only, you probably know what that looks like. "My stuff aren't even that heavy."

"Better safe than sorry though."

Why is everyone acting so overprotective all of a sudden.

Having no choice but to comply, I slump my arm down, and simply followed the others out of the hospital. What surprised me a bit is that Gojo has a car waiting outside.

I frowned feeling suspicious, first of all whose car is that, and second of all is it safe if he drives it?

He seemed to notice our presence as he suddenly looked up and gave us a huge wave along with that big smile of his.

"HEYY, ARE YOU GOOD TO GO?!"

"She's good." Nobara answered before I could even open my mouth. Everyone helped carry my bags inside of the car, and Yuji even helped open the door for me.

I feel very spoilt here.

I gave a small smile to him and carefully made my way inside of the car while the others followed, next stop, RAMEN!

•••

"This is so awkward.."

I went to school right on the next day, I didn't even get to sleep in my own dorm because Maki basically forced me to sleep with her and Nobara in their dorms.

So.. I haven't seen the A class in general and they probably don't even know I'm out of the hospital.

None of them really came to visit my room, they stood in front of it, but was like last time, quickly dismissed by my other friends with the reason I look like a wreck ship and needs rest. Which is true in a way.

As in right now, I'm walking through the hallways, making my way towards my classroom with Yuji keeping me company.

He has not left me alone and would not allow me to be alone for no reason. I mean there is a reason but still.

Anyway, since my bloody and messy state was basically public, and literally everyone who was present at the festival saw me back then, I kept getting stares. No like literally every single second, and I feel like michael jackson.

"Just ignore them senpai." Yuji had his hands in his pockets, plastering a small smile on his face. I groaned. "I can't, not to mention I'm not wearing my mask, nor an eyepatch. Why can't I use them again?"

He flicked my left ear softly, I jumped and touched it immediately feeling it tingle a bit.

"Your ear was also cut you know, it's still healing, it won't be good if you use pressure on it."

I frowned, slumping my shoulders with a pout. "I can't do anything."

"This will only be temporary." He ruffled the top of my hair, damn him and his taller self. "Speaking of, your class is right there."

I looked up to see the usual huge 2A classroom door, and I hummed. "Oh, well then, you can give me my bag."

He offered my bag back to me as slow and delicate as a snail. "Careful."

I rolled my eyes, taking the bag with my good hand and lifting it up.

"It's not even heavy, I'll be fine. See you at lunch."

He gave me a thumbs up before smacking his palm softly on my forehead. I hissed feeling annoyed before I focused back on the door in front of me.

Yeah I'm sure I'll he fine, why wouldn't I be.

I lifted my arm to open the door, but before I got the chance to the door flew open on its own.

My eyes went wide, and so did the person who opened the door.

"Tsugumi!"

The class went silent and they all stared at the door, specifically at me. I stared at them awkwardly and gave them a wave, well I definitely feel deja vu.

"Um, hi?"

I almost fell right back when Mina came flying at me, I took a few steps back before she could hug me and possibly cause the both of us to collapse.

But you know in the end she face-planted herself. Welp that's a you problem.

I looked down to look at her unmoving state and frowned. "Um, you good?"

She got up in the speed of lightning, and I can basically see stars in her eyes.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE TALKING, LIKE YOU'RE ACTUALLY TALKING!"

She took a hold of my good hand and started swaying it, I just nodded to anything she said, and was grateful enough that she's not looking at me weird like everyone else.

"OOH THAT SCAR ACTUALLY LOOKS COOL, YOU AND TODOROKI ARE LIKE TWINSIES NOW."

Nevermind, it's weird again. I held a hand over it. "Is it.. bad?"

"NOT AT ALL, IT'S COOL AS HELL, Oh right! Go sit! You're probably tired and can't do too much stuff right? Come on, come on!"

I sighed but followed nevertheless, at least she said my scar is pretty.

•••
Well, you might've figured it out by now, and what I mean by figure it out I meant my update pattern, if you haven't then normally I would update when I feel like it, and mostly after like a fight scene or like a climax It'd take a long for me to update again so... yeah it's actually just a tmi so none of you are concerned about my updates, BUT NOT TO WORRY I WON'T DELETE ANY OF MY WORK.

That's all, have a great day loves :>