Identity

The office was a lot bigger then I had remembered, it was by far the largest building around here. Like most buildings it had the company name on and so did this, the letters Stone were plastered in steel on the outside of the building.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and stepped out the car making sure not to tear my dress or break my heels. The cold had instantly hit my skin but it was an issue as we were only a few feet from the building.

"Hello Mr Stone" a beautiful blonde haired women had approached Ivan with bright eyes and a pearly white smile, it was a shame she didn't greet me with such enthusiasm.

"Kennedy" he greeted with a smile. If she wasn't in public then i guarantee she would of collapsed but she managed to keep it together despite how red she was.

They made their way to the door where a man opened the door for us all.

"Thank you" I said earning a nod of approval from him.

My heels clicked across the marble floor as I followed behind Ivan and Kennedy. Her eagerness to please Ivan was extremely cringe worthy, but at the end of the day he is her boss.

The smell of food had caused me to stop walking, I hadn't eaten yet and my stomach was rumbling.

Ivan must of realised I had stopped walking as he turned around and looked at me.I looked back at him before following the delicious smell.

I had followed my senses to a cafe/restaurant that was in the building. My attention was immediately directed to the earth sized cookies, of course they weren't the size of a planet but they were pretty big.

Luckily I picked up some money before I had left, I purchased a hot chocolate and cookie, I tipped the young man and sat at a table.

Looking around at the people they all looked happy which was strange because people don't normally enjoy work but everyone seemed to be alright.

Once I finished my hot chocolate I purchase a bottle of water before going to look for Ivan.

I placed the bottle under my arm as I picked at the warm cookie. Every mouthful got better and better.

I made my way out of the cafe and towards the desk at the front.

"Can I help you?" a women asked

"Uh yeah, I'm looking for Iv- I mean Mr Stone" I correct myself.

"And you are?" She questions

"Rogue"

"Sorry Rogue, but you aren't scheduled for an appointment"

"But-"

"You're going to have to leave" she cuts in

I nod my head and walk away, there was an empty elevator at the corner of my eye. When the women started to get back to her work I slyly made my way into the elevator.

There were loads of different numbers so I pressed the first one that came to mind. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do but I did it.

By the time the elevator had stopped I had devoured the cookie, I licked my fingers and wiped my mouth in the napkin before rinsing my mouth with the water.

I walk out and dispose of the napkin in a near by bin. I was standing in a fancy hall, it was all grey and there were expensive items everywhere. People walked by all dressed in their business outfits and fancy clothes, I may of looked the part but I definitely felt out of place.

It was evidently clear that I wasn't supposed to be here and the whispers and the stairs from the workers didn't go unnoticed.

On the table there was a bunch of land yards set out on the desk, as soon as I saw a Miss on the label I grabbed it and put it on. Once I was sure no one saw me I continued to walk around the place.