11. Paris Date

✦❘༻ Paris Date ༺❘✦

✦❘༻ Paris Date ༺❘✦

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

His hands are in my hair,
his clothes are in my room.
And his voice is a familiar
sound, nothing lasts forever
but this is getting good now.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

This part of the fic contains mature themes. Do not proceed if you are not comfortable with such themes or a minor. Just fucking leave dammit.

Faina is sitting in the bathtub, her body pressed against Jimin's. The twitch of his pulsating member is evident against her bare butt. His clothes are scattered a bit far away from the bathtub while her robe hangs on the gold painted handle of the door. He kisses her nape and sends his warm breath on it making her hair dance. She giggles. The water around them sloshes as she turns to kiss him.

"Chérie," he puts his finger under her chin. "Have you ever been to Paris?" She frowns. He smiles and plants a kiss on her lips, sucks at the bottom lip and parts while looking into her eyes. "Wanna go?"

"Now?" She asks, eyes wide from the subtle shock. He nods. "But how? I don't have a visa." Jimin grins.

"Who needs a visa when your boyfriend can teleport you there," he winks. "You don't have to pack anything. It's morning there and we will return by evening. If necessary I'll buy you things," he gets out of the water. His toned thighs glaze with wetness and she darts her eyes away from the dripping wet body of his. "You can look," he says. The warmth under her cheeks make their way up to add a shy glow to her face.

"Like I haven't seen enough," she smirks.

"Oh baby, I'm never enough. My presence is insatiable," he says, wiping his wet body with a towel.

"Sure," she laughs and walks out after wearing her robe. Jimin follows her into her walk-in wardrobe. A drop of water from her hair falls on his hand and that is how close he is standing to her. He pouts his lips lightly as he scans her wardrobe.

"This," he picks out. A printed chiffon short dress, above her thighs and the neckline dangerously slit until below her breasts. The umbrella frill at the bottom is cute. The dress is both cute and sexy. Just the way he likes it. He adds a red beret hat to it and knee length velvet boots to complement the hat.

"Not bad. I'm surprised you have a really good sense of fashion," she says. He shrugs and smiles. "What about you?" She asks, looking at his half naked body wrapped with towel under his belly, perfectly highlighting his v line.

"I have my arrangements," he winks. The arrangements included one of his demon underlings to deliver him an outfit. A crisp white shirt and blue jeans with his iconic boots. He looked 'classy'.