🤍TWO: Gloves and Experiments🤍

I'd hold them for hours if I could. If I could I'd make sure that what happened, I could change it. Because it was my fault...

All my fault.

I killed my parents, I killed my brother and my dog.

I killed Honey.

I was the only survivor, so I killed them because I didn't help them.

As I sit in maths, I think back to the day after my 7th birthday. The day my life would change. I have ADHD so zoning out happens a lot. Thankfully, Harley nudges me slightly bringing me back into my reality. "Sorry" I whisper. "Don't be." A small smile lifts at the corner of his mouth.

I lift my head to see what the teacher is writing and I quickly copy it down into my book. "So the square root of 16 is? This is easy!" Miss Angel asks.

Easing my hand she looks right at me. Yes call me a nerd all you want. "4!" I answer. "Yes thank you" she gives me a pleasant smile.

That was bloody easy!

I turn my page and write down notes. Seriously, I'm a senior, and we're learning square root of 16.

Pathetic.

By the end of class, I say goodbye to Harley and meet up with Jas and Alec. "How was your class?" I ask Jas. She nods at me. "It was cool, I just wish I was in your maths."

Chuckling to myself, I feel a hard thud against my shoulder. "Watch where you're going you fat bastard!" Jared shouts at me. He looks me death in the eye but I roll my eyes and turn away. "The fuck you think you're going" he grabs a handful of my hair yanking me back.

"Away from your bubble because you smell like absolute horse crap!" I spit. "Oh someone has a voice" he chuckles.

"You look like horse shit! A deformed horse!" He laughs. Most of the hallway hear and laugh.

Let me escape...

My back suddenly collided with the wall knocking all the air out of me. I begin choking for air on the floor as people laugh. Jared walks away with his gang as I sit on the floor in pain. "Oh my god! Nic!" I hear a voice echo. Then I see Jordan pushing through the crowd. "Hey, it's okay" he wipes my tears and lifts me off the ground. I feel my whole weight be plied up.

Jordan always helps me, I don't want him to but he really doesn't care what I think when I'm in need of help.

We go to our favourite teacher, Miss Houlin. She's our history teacher and she's the kindest woman ever!

As we enter she instantly recognised something was wrong. Jordan's hand was round my waist and I apparently according to Jordan I looked pale.

"Christ? What happened? Was it Jared? Have they seriously not done anything about this boy yet?" She bombards.

"Ow!" I have a headache as I hit my head against the wall. "What has he done this time?" She asks taking a seat, which results in Jordan and I sitting next to her.

I put my feet upon the desk. "He threw me into a locker this morning then threw me into a wall"

"I'm going to beat the shit out of him for fucks sake" Jordan clenches his fists so they turn white. Gently I place my hand on top of his. "No. Jordie. Stay out of it. Don't make things worse." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah because I'll do it" Sarah Jokes. "Really S?" I tilt my head and ask confused but joking. We all chuckle.

"Jordie, I'm going to the party on Saturday, are you going?" I ask, turning to Jordan while I take a bite out of my sandwich.