Chapter 53

Hello, this is the Author, I feel like not all of the readers will understand the ending and will be un satisfied.

But to me, as the author, Both Josephine and Luke have done selfish deeds, including killing Edgar, and Luke for killing Selina. A part from that, there are tones of things they have to atone for. That's why I made it as though they have to live with it for the rest of their lives because that's the reality of it.

Josephine never got to know that Luke was actually the one that killed Selina, because there are somethings that aren't even supposed to be shared with your partner, and in this case, Luke does it to protect Josephine.

I left holes in the story, as in, leaving survivors of the demon clan, and the witch being unfelt with. Because I want to send a message that not all things CAN be solved. And that even though they aren't solved, people need to live on. Unlike every other story, I decided to leave some enemies untouched at the end.

As extra:

- Amy and Alex got married, they fell in love while in State A

- Luke and Josephine has a son 2 years after leaving the kingdom, his name is James.

- Lance was depressed about Edgars death but continues to be a royal knight as they temporarily leave the throne empty.

- Felix is happy, and found a wife names Samantha.

- Leslie grows up to be a designer.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU READERS!!!

That is the end of this novel that I nearly gave up lol, I know some of ya will hate it, BUT I DON'T CARE!

MWAH

SEND AS MUCH HATE AS YOU WANT, I DON'T MIND!!!!