Matt

Talia, Scott and Stiles are trying to convice Noah that Matt is the killer which isn't going the best way

"So this kid's the real killer?" He asks us as Stiles and Uncle Noah have a small debacle.

"Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common." He shrugs.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class." He tells them.

"All right, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?" He asks.

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything."

"Scott, Talie, do you believe this?" He asks his son's best friends.  "It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us." He starts.

"We know it's Matt, Uncle Noah." Talia finshes.

"Yeah, he took Harris's car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him."

"All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility, but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" He asks tehm compekty confused.

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years." Everyone look to him incredulously. "Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?" He asks.

"What do you want me to do?" He sighs.

"We need to look at the evidence." Scott tells him.

"Yeah, that would be in the station, where I no longer work." He tells us.

"Trust me, they'll let you in."

"Trust you?" Uncle Noah asks in disbelief. "Trust - trust Talie and Scott?" He tries.

"Talia and Scott I trust." As they head into teh police station as we start with the pregnant girl considering that's the one that Matt killed. As we carry on watching the evidence.

"Oh, hold on, stop! Did you see that? Scroll back." She tells them.

"That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles yells.

"All I see is the back of someone's head." He sighs.

"Matt's head, yeah. I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird." He argues as Talia giggles in amusement.