Anirudh's new avatar

Somnath asked Bondita to come and recieve the offerings. Atfirst she refused but then she accepted to go with Somnath.

Somnath and Bondita reached temple. All the people who is in the pathway, moved aside and paved the way for Bondita.

Kalindi, Chandra, Chintu, Meera and Pranav are happy to see her. But Anirudh turned his face aside.

Chintu tries to go near Bondita but Kanaka stopped her.

Bondita gets emotional by seeing Trilochan's condition.

Bondita: Still he is paralyzed? Somnath da, can't he stand up again?

Somnath: We are trying our best. Rest is in God's hand.

Bondita worried. She walked towards Trilochan to get the offerings.

Anirudh stands still.

Kalindi: Anirudh, give her offerings.

Anirudh makes Trilochan to give her offerings without looking at her face.

People started to whisper themselves, "Anirudh babu still has love to his wife".

Anirudh: Shut up! No love no nothing. This is just a charity. I am doing this just for my Kaka's sake.

Bondita: I too here just for Kak... Zamindar ji's sake.

She recieves it.

Bondita: Sukhriya, Barrister Babu.

She leaves the place. Anirudh looks on.

Kalindi: Thank you everyone for participating in this charity.

Random man: We only have to Thank you, Kalindi ji.

Anirudh: Ok, we are leaving.

Anirudh's family started to move from there.

People: Zamindar ji ki jai! Anirudh Babu ki jai!

~In Bondita's House~

Bondita: Sashwati open the door.

She opened it.

Sashwati: Ma, you are back? What did you bought for us?

Sashwati gets the offerings from and Bondita and started to explore it.

Saraswati: Hey, what you are doing? Ma says we should not explore unknown things, it might be a dangerous one.

Sashwati: But Ma only bought us this.

Bondita: These things will not harm you.

Sashwati: Look, I said na saraswati.

Saraswati: Ma, did you bought it?

Bondita: No, it was given to me.

Sashwati: Who gave it to you? Is this your gift? Someone have presented it?

Bondita: Oh Sashwati! Stop questioning.

Sashwati: But you only taught us to question like this.

Bondita caresses her cheeks.

Bondita: Go, call your friends to attend the tution. It's time for study.

Saraswati: Yesterday you went so today I will go.

Sashwati: No, I only will go.

Saraswati: No!

Bondita: Both of you go. Call upon all your friends to attend the class. And hn, go safely.

Saraswati and Sashwati started to run.

Bondita: Go slowly, or else you will fall down.

She smiled at them. Then she looked at that offerings and thinks of the scene that happened.

Bondita: I hope everything will come to normal soon. Weapons doesn't suits you. You will understand it quick.

She then arranged the items which were given as offerings. A envelope with a letter falls down.

Bondita: Letter?

She opens it. It contained some money and it is from Sumati ma.

In letter: Bondita, I could not attend the charity, you know the reason. I know you will also participate in it. Situations seperated you from RC haveli. I can't see you in pain. Daily you are working hard to earn money. You are Gold medalist Barrister. But now you are teaching village kids. Sometimes you don't even get fees from them. So, pls keep this money. Buy new dress for Sashwati and Saraswati. Buy them sweets. With love your mom.

Bondita cries, reading it.

~In RC Haveli~

Doctors are giving treatment to Trilochan.

Anirudh: Is he fine? Any improvements?

Doctors: This is a rare case, Barrister Babu.

Anirudh: Anirudh Babu!

Doctor: Sorry, Anirudh Babu. Actually we are trying our best. 99/100 people will die if they are paralyzed but zamidar ji is alive. His health, his heart beat, blood pressure everything is fine. But he is not responding.

Anirudh: What is the reason for this?

Doctor: Um... I think he is deeply wounded. Means someone might have betrayed him. He is affected with a particular reason. That's why his mind was affected and he is paralyzed.

Anirudh closed his eyes, thinks of a small flashback.

Doctor: Ok, we are leaving. At any cost don't miss to feed him the medicines.

Anirudh is still thinking something.

Doctor: Anirudh Babu...

Anirudh: Hn, hn ji. Ok, Thank you.

He sends off the doctor.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know it❤️