Chapter 38

Unnati removes his hold on her and goes off from there, she goes near an empty seat and sits there, the others were busy looking at various animals in the zoo, her thoughts go to Yash's words but then she remembers his anger, she shudders thinking about his anger. She mentally slaps herself, what are you thinking Unni.. now he isn't angry.. he is ready to start it afresh with you but what happens next.. what happens when he gets angry again.. will he listen.. no forget this.. nothing will happen between him and you.. and.. and he thought.. I was involved in the plotting against him.. how could he think that.. where did that thought even come from.. no.. there is nothing that's going to happen between us.. we are over.. whatever it is.. it was is done and over with.. no need to start it again.

She looks at Akshara and Shiva, she smiles a little looking at them, not everyone gets happily ever after.. some are unsaid.. and left halfway.. mine and Yash's will be one such.. left halfway in the middle of nowhere. She looks at Aadhira and Karthik, I hope their life gets filled with love.. soon.. I hope Dr.Karthik isn't like Yash.. I hope he doesn't get blinded by anger like Yash.. ever.. and they both get their happily ever after. She keeps looking at her friends when she feels someone sit next to her, she turns to see that it's Yash.

She gets up to leave but he holds her hand, she turns to look at him, he smiles "Sit down.. I don't bite..". She tries to get her hand out of his hold glaring at him "I don't want to be anywhere near you.. leave my hand.. and moreover you shouldn't worry about the one who you thought plotted against you". He pulls her hand and makes her sit, she again gets up to leave but he holds her down holding her hand "It was my mistake.. my stupidity.. my blind anger at the situation.. yes I admit it I was wrong.. I was wrong to not listen to you even once.. I was wrong to have given a deaf ear to all your pleas.. I admit it Unnati.. and I know the pain that I have put you through is not easily forgiveable.. I will wait for you to forgive me"

He gets up and leaves, Akshara goes near Unnati seeing her sitting alone "Babe what are you doing sitting here alone.. come na.. see those Hippos playing in the water na.. so cute.. just like Shiva.. come", Unnati smiles and goes along with her. Yash stays with Abhi but his eyes were only on Unnati the whole time, seeing the pain in her eyes everytime was breaking him from inside, he wanted to take the pain away but then realising that he is the one that inflicted this pain in her was causing him to feel all the more guilty.

Unnati knew that Yash was looking at her, she could feel his continuous gaze, her eyes too would go to him every now and then but then she would turn away from him. After walking for sometime Akshara was tired and she sits down, Unnati looks at the others "Umm I'll be here with Akshu you guys go". Shiva shakes his head "No Unni I'll stay with Akshu.. you go with them", Akshara also looks at Unnati "Yes Unni let Shiva stay.. you go na", she tries to talk to Akshara but Akshara refuses.

Unnati goes along with the others leaving Akshara to rest with Shiva. She keeps walking silently not talking to anyone, Deepak was talking with Abhi, she didn't want to disturb him. Aadhira and Karthik were finally talking she didn't want to disturb them either. Yash who was also quietly walking next to Abhi moves next to her and starts walking with her matching her steps. She looks at him surprised "What are you doing", he just shrugs "Giving you company..", she looks away from him "I'm fine by myself.. I don't need company". He looks at her "May be you don't need it.. but I do..", she keeps looking elsewhere.

They go near the Bear's Den, just then the bear comes out of the Den closer to the fence, Unnati gets scared and backs off. She keeps backing off till she hits into a hard wall "Ahhh", she turns around to see Yash, Yash chuckles looking at her "They won't come out of the fence.. why are you getting scared". She looks away pouting "The bear came near me.. don't laugh.. its scary", he smiles "Okay okay.. but you know dinosaur getting scared of a bear is a little...". She again starts glaring at him "Do you remember what happened to your right toe sometime before.. if you do then you would shut up right now.. if you don't I'll make you remember it again with your left toe".