||~𝕺𝖓𝖊~||

Announcement: for some reason Wattpad is having this fun issue where it keeps jumbling up my chapters into the wrong order and it won't let me fix it so I'm going to have to go through and number each chapter for now until Wattpad fixes this probl...

Announcement: for some reason Wattpad is having this fun issue where it keeps jumbling up my chapters into the wrong order and it won't let me fix it so I'm going to have to go through and number each chapter for now until Wattpad fixes this problem so don't be concerned when none of them are in the right order I'm working on fixing it ~ 11/2/2021

Update: 11/3/2021 ~ okay I think I fixed it I'm going to keep this up though for right now because I'm not 100% sure if it's going to stay fixed so until I'm certain that Wattpad isn't going to mess with my chapter order again this notice is staying up for now. If anyone has any problems with the chapters please let me know.

"Aniki! Aniki!" Shouts from a dark haired girl travels down the crowded sidewalk causing a man to turn away from his friend Tamura and his love interest Miho.

 "Imouto! What are you doing here? I thought you had an exam today" the man asks, watching as the girl stops in front of him waving a piece of paper that she has clutched in her hand. 

"I did, but I got the results. I passed Aniki! I passed with a 99% grade. The institute of botany for Japan's biggest science group wants to take me in as an intern! I'm finally catching up to you!" She waves the paper smiling widely up at him. 

"Oh Imouto you sure have grown up. I'm so proud. Pretty soon you will have surpassed me" he comments, setting his hand on her head ruffling her ebony hair.

A scream breaks the sweet moment and the man looks up to see a hooded figure rushing towards them the glint of a knife The girl turns around and her eyes widen when she sees the figure a shriek escaping her as her Aniki grabs her and swings his body in front of the assailant. 

The man feels the burning hot pain of the knife going through his side and gasps, coughing blood all over the girl. As he crumples to the ground he stares up at his Imouto as she leans over him crying. '

So hot. It's so painful, I don't want to go out like this' he thinks and a weird voice sounds in the background.

His eyes flicker back to his imouto thinking about the pains of death and what all he is leaving behind all the while ignoring the voice that continues to blabber on about resistances and immunities.