40 - if i'm james dean, you're audrey hepburn

A/N:

.

TITLE IS SWS AF

If you listen to the song when they're performing it, I guess it adds to the feels but yeah you can if you want :)

- BritishBums xox

_________________________________

CARA'S POV

.

Okay, so maybe I was nervous. Tonight was the first time we were covering this song, ever. And it wasn't even rehearsed at all. We were performing If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens. Wow, they're legends.

This was going to be an interesting cover, especially because we only decided to cover it tonight because of the whole thing going on with the guys.. We figured it would be cool to bring something different.

"Jenna, I don't know if I could do the screamo parts, could you take over on those?"

"Yeah, it's alright. Kellin is probably the only person who can get it right." She spoke honestly as I nodded.

"Okay." I breathed out. "So we're performing this song after Gives You Hell, right?" I anxiously said. I was nervous as hell, I feel like all the pressure was put on me because I was singing most of it.

"We don't have to if you don't want to, Cara." Tess smiles reassuringly at me.

"No, we'll do it. Rose, you're okay with drumming to this song?''

"Yeah I've got it." She nodded.

It was seriously an hour until showtime and we were all here panicking about this one single song. Well, I guess we'll just take it in as it goes.

.

LUKE'S POV

.

We got off the van that had just dropped us over here as we immediately headed in. Paps were once again on our backs.

"I wonder what this is about." Michael mumbled.

"Yeah, we all are." Ashton agreed as we headed to the front desk.

"Hi, boys. Stacey is waiting for you, second floor, meeting room 2A."

"Got it." I smiled as she nods, motioning us over to the elevator.

.

"Boys! Come take a seat." She beamed. "Well, do I have some news for you." She pointed.

"News, good news?" I asked as we all sat down in front of her desk.

"The best news you will probably hear." She nods, leaning back in her seat.

"So what is it?" Ashton blurted, we were all pretty curious here.

"Well, it has to do with the girls. Girls Like Boys.'' She looks at her fingers, and then back at us.

"Okay..." My voice trailed as we all just stared at her. "What about them?"

"It's been a month or so already, has it? This means the tour is nearly coming to an end." She smiled. "So what I need is for you boys to go back to the whole hating, competition, kind of thing with them."

"What?" Michael narrowed his eyes.

"Isn't that what you guys wanted? Well.. You don't have to pretend to like them any longer! The public is bored out of their minds. They liked it better when you guys were nearly at each other's throats about to choke each other. Now I realize, dating isn't the solution. The tension between two bands is what the publicity really wants, so then it should stay that way.'' She smiled. "After the concert, the team booked an interview for you boys and that's when you guys will bring it all up. Just say everything and anything possible to get those girls angry." She explained. "And then--"