Seokjin&Jimin

🍼little Jimin

Seokjin has no idea how to deal with Jimin's newly found attitude. His little boy used to be sweet and kind, but now he is a little devil.

Seokjin is a working caregiver so every workday Jimin has to go to a daycare for littles. It is a nice and modern place with great caregivers. Jimin soon found friends and a few months ago he found a new one named Yoongi.

Since the day Yoongi started to visit the same daycare, Jimin does everything to show off in front of him. It means that he often throws a tantrum. The reason can be everything, but mostly clothes. Right now Jimin is screaming that he can choose his outfit and Seokjin has no other option than to let him. It is useless to argue if he doesn't want to be late. Jimin is standing in front of his closet wearing only a pink pull up. Jimin pulls out skirt from Burberry. It is pleated skirt with the famous oversized check. Seokjin hands him a white shirt and Jimin starts to dress himself. Seokjin managed to persuade him to wear white and thick stockings so he wont be cold.

They can finally leave their apartment and get in the car. The daycare is already half full when they enter and Seokjin helps Jimin with changing his shoes. He is about to lean down to kiss Jimin's chubby cheeks, but the boy runs away. His daddy is standing there, dumbfounded and watches how Jimin throws himself around Yoongi. The cheeky boy admires Jimin's skirt and then takes his hand and leads him away. Seokjin is sad and on the edge of tears, but then the door opened again. Jungkook came with Taehyung who let his daddy to kiss him and only then runs away. Jungkook stands next to Seokjin and they watch the littles before the door opened again. Heechul enters and he is leading Yesung.

"This is going to be good."

Jungkook chuckles and watches the couple. Heechul is a celebrity and when he is too busy he leaves Yesung in the daycare.

"Kiss."

Poor Heechul is changing his shoes when Yesung demands a kiss. The man kisses his cheek and takes off his coat. Today he is lucky because usually Yesung lies down as a protest against being left here. Heechul hangs his coat and Yesung wraps his arms around his neck.

"Daddy, kiss."

This will repeat many times - Yesung doesn't want to be here so he acts cute and sad which sometimes wins and Heechul takes him with him. Jungkook is trying to suppress laughing while they watch the little who is whining and hugging his daddy. Luckily one caregiver, Sungmin, comes and takes Yesung's hand. He is softly persuading him how they will enjoy the day together. Every little also gets a cookie and sippy cup with milk every morning to make saying bye easier.

Seokjin is a bit jealous. His Jimin ignores him while Taehyung and especially Yesung are both so cuddly.

"Do you want to have lunch together?"

Jungkook and Seokjin work in the same company so they often eat lunch together or spend time together after work. Jungkook started to walk toward the front door while Seokjin glances back. He still can't see Jimin, he is hiding somewhere with Yoongi. It is clear that Seokjin isn't going to get his morning kiss so he turns back to Jungkook and nods.

"Yeah, I would like that."