21.

When I woke up I noticed that Romeo was still sleeping so I took my chance and got up. I slowly opened the door and left it while closing it behind me. I went back to my room and tried looking for that damn microphone or whatever it was that they placed in my room. I looked under the bed, inside the closet. I also checked the worthless nightstand, nothing.

I sat down on the floor and sighed in a frustrated way. I looked around and looked at my pillows, they had a zipper on them. I got up and sat down on the bed as I took one of the pillows and zipped it up, nothing. I took the other one, nothing.

And I finally got to the third, there wasn't anything there either. I didn't give up, I continued onto the sixth and stuck my hand down and I finally felt something down there.

I slowly pulled it up and looked at the tiny microphone in my hands. I smiled to myself as I got up and walked into the bathroom, when I got in there I decided to flush it out. I looked at the satisfying result of the device disappearing.

Casually walking out of the bathroom while turning the lights off and closing the door behind me, Antonio came in.
"Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you."

I crossed my arms to seem more casual and normal, it didn't have to be about the microphone.
"That little girl is standing downstairs." He said, I sighed in relief. Giorgia saved me this time. I walked out of the room and down the stairs. There she was with her innocent smile but in Romeo's arms.

She was hugging him.

"Giorgia?" I said to get her attention. She removed her head from his shoulder and looked over at me.

"Sienna!" She yelled excitedly. I forced a smile as I looked over at Romeo, his expression was too hard to figure out. Giorgia didn't even remove herself from Romeo, it made me incredibly scared.

"Can I hold her?" I asked. He shook his head at me as he continued holding her.

"Are you okay, Giorgia?" I questioned, she nodded. Even though she didn't understand that much English, she knew the basics. I felt sick, what was he even doing with her?

"She can't be here anymore," Romeo told me. I licked my lips and thought about it to myself, maybe that was for the better. Even though I was thinking that I still decided to ask.

"Why?"

"It's not safe for a little girl to be here." He said and I agreed, it wasn't. I watched him walk away with her in his hands. I knew everything about Romeo's past, how his father chose Antonio over him. He wouldn't be the Don at this moment if he wasn't the oldest.

I continued watching him leave the house.

"Flushing out our microphones now? That's some expensive shit, Sienna." I heard Antonio's voice from behind. I turned around to face him, he didn't look angry at me.

"I'm sorry," I said. I wasn't; I couldn't care less about the shit-headed devices they use to spy on me with.

"I won't tell Romeo. If this happens again I will have to." He told me. It's not like Romeo was going to do anything about it anyway, he was already going crazy because of me.

"Where's Harper?" I questioned. I took a few steps closer on purpose, I was hoping that it would have some kind of affection on him.

"Upstairs."

"I hope you have taken good care of her," I said with a smirk on my face. Antonio took a few steps closer to me this time and licked his lips.

"Always." He answered. I tilted my head and looked into his green eyes, I never felt scared around Antonio. He was different, he never did anything to cross anyone's ways. Romeo simply didn't care, he did whatever he wanted to.