1

'I don't wanna come to this party. '

You said.

'Well you have no choice.'

Your step mom said sipping her drink.

'If you don't want mirae to get hurt then you must come. Or instead should I take her.'

She said making you look at her disgusted.

'Fine I will come. Don't involve her in your business.'

You huffed in annoyance .

Mirae,  She is a 11 yo and your step sister. Your mom died when your were 8 and after two yrs your father found this woman and married her. She gave birth to mirae. Few yrs ago your father died.

Your step mom acted all nice with you until your father died. You were so shocked how her behaviour changed so quickly after your fathers death. You asked her what happened to her why is she acting this way and she answered

'Oh sweetie ! I never loved your dad. All I wanted is his money. And I acted nice for his money and shelter. Now that he is gone I don't need to act anymore.'

She said shamelessly. And about mirae, she was only 9 yo when father died. And her mother doesn't take care of her at all. You were the one who always took care of her. And she loved you more than she loved her mother because her mother always behaves as a bitch and her mom didn't mind her own daughter hating her.

All she wants is money. She was always outside god knows what she does while you take care of mirae . She goes to clubs, pubs and smokes and drinks.

You are a 19 yo old girl now. Your dad wasn't so rich but rich enough to make his family live without no worries. So even after his death you didn't had to work anywhere bcz you already had enough money for yours and mirae education. But your step mom started spending the money the way she wants. She wasted a lot of money. You were worried for mirae 's future.

Your step mom goes to a lot of parties and you never bothered about it until she started dragging you with her to the parties. Since last three months she took you to two parties already. And those parties weren't your style at all. The parties filled with rich people, then drinking alcohol and making out, playing casino, making business deals, drug deals god knows whatsoever.

You hated going to those parties. But she threatened that if you didn't go with her then she would hurt mirae which you didn't want so you went. And even now she wants you to attend the party. You had no choice but to attend. You always wondered why she wants you to attend those parties.

You went to your bedroom and saw a dress lying on the bed. You sighed looking at it. The dress is backless and too short. You hate wearing revealing dresses. You didn't like to show your body but you had no choice. You wore the dress did your makeup curled your hair, took your purse and went down.

 You wore the dress did your makeup curled your hair, took your purse and went down

'Wow you look hot just as how I expected. '

Your step mom said making you roll your eyes.

Soon you arrived to the destination and went inside the pub. As you expected you were invited with a strong alcoholic smell. Though you were 19 you never tasted alcohol. You hated that smell.

The pub was very big and there were so many business people enjoying their time drinking alcohol and with girls. And there were some girls stripping themselves infront of the men. Disgusting. You thought.

Your step mom left you to meet some people and you sat on a couch. You were feeling thirsty so you wanted to get some water. You rose up from your seat and made your way to the counter. You had to collide with so many bodies in the way and just when you were about to reach the counter a pair of arms stopped you by grabbing your waist .

those arms made their way to your backless. Those fingers touched your exposed back giving you butterflies and goosebumps. The unknown person planted a kiss on your bare back. Your breath hitched. You turned around to meet a boy in a black shining suit with his hair very well done. He looked handsome but he smelled alcohol.

 He looked handsome but he smelled alcohol

'Are you lost baby girl?'