Wildest Dreams

10k special! We. Hit. Ten. Thousand. Readssssss!!!!!! Fucking amazing. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love youuuuu. Mwaaahhhh. 💛💛 Enjoy, my loves. 💋

"Eyes on me, prince. Good boy, that's it. Keep your eyes up here." I gasp as best as I can while a salty member is being jammed down my throat. I don't know who I should give my attention to, they're all so demanding in their own way. I love it.

"Don't be selfish, Vegeta. Remind me who do you belong to?" Oh hell no. He won't get me with that again.

"A-ah, n-no. Th-the last time I answered that question, a-all three of you p-punished m-me." Because apparently, saying their name is unacceptable even though it's the same damn person. A collection of distinct octaves swirl around me, their respectable levels of dark chuckling sending heat throughout my entire being.

"Heh, smart. Very smart, little one." They crowd me, yet again, staring me down hungrily.

H-hm... Here we go...

"-geta?! Vegeta, are you listening to me?" My body snaps to attention.

Oh Kami... That's the fourth time today. What the hell is going on? My body is wracked with lust and love and adornment all at the same time. It's like their hands have followed me into reality and are roughly fondling my body, reminding me to stay in my place.

I'm still trembling...

"Vegeta?" He's in front of me and his musky scent is swallowing me. Huh... He's holding a weight, eyeing me confusingly. I'd be dumbfounded too if I was working out for about an hour, by the looks of his drenched T-shirt, while my mate looks stuck in lala land.

Not to mention, the plan was that we were to work out together. He settles his gym equipment down, taking me in his arms like it's all one fluid movement. Gods, I love this man.

"Babe? Focus on me, you're spaced out." He takes my chin in steady fingers and for once today, I feel grounded. "What's up with you? You've been out of it all day."

"U-um... No-nothing I-i just-"

"That's a lie. Relax. The only reason you're stressed is because you know you will have to tell me the real reason you've been emitting heat-like qualities when we've just dealt with that three days ago. So let's try this again. Breathe." I draw in air, clean and free and even though my head is still a bit foggy, my fear vanishes into thin air.

"That's my baby, that's it. Such a good boy, aren't you? A couple more. Good, good. Much better. Now, very concise and easeful, you will tell me what's going on. Now."

There's that dominance I fell for in the first place. And the more power he achieves, the more he steps into that role. The bigger the title, the more assertive he gets...

Yet he still has a softness to him no matter what form he takes. It drives me crazy. He drives me crazy...

"Talk, Vegeta. I won't ask again." You didn't ask before... mmm. But when do you ever, Kakarot?

"I've been... fantasizing about your different transformations."

"Is that right, my love?" He tightens his hold around my waist and I squirm, chewing on my lip submissively.

"Which ones?"

Fuck me, I was hoping he didn't ask that.

"Would you like for me to repeat the question while you're across my knee, darling?" I shake my head with a low whimper, unable to stifle it in enough time.