13

y/n pov

We ate breakfast, planning on what we'll for today that won't be too tiring because Ranboo still has jet lag. We decided on just going to the park, me bringing my roller skates and giving Ranboo my skateboard and Tubbo taking the skateboard Tommy gave him.

I went home to get changed, get the skates and, of course, actually leave the guys to have a second for themselfs. In the end, Ranboo came here for Tubbo and I'm not mad. Wait, Ranboo was supposed to arrive next week...

ranboo pov

After y/n wake up I was bombarded by questions by Tubbo. "Boss man, are you okay? You seem out of it. Was it a bad surprise with y/n? Sorry if it upset you, I can-" "Tubbo! It was an amzing surprise and I couldn't be more thankful" A smile slowly spread across Tubbo's face "I'm... I'm just really confused."

Then the smile turned into a very confused face "What do you mean "confused"?" I sighed and responded" You know about the... Nightmare?"He just nodded." Last night, I kinda fell asleep cuddling up to y/n, I don't remember how it happened but we cuddled, and she actually stopped the shadow from hurting me or her. I don't know if I will get that nightmare again, but I really hope I don't have it again"

Tubbo looked confused at the beggining, focused in the middle and at the end he was thinking very hard. He jumped up and finally spoke "Stoping your nightmares. That's soulmate shit boss, you like her" I quickly became as red as a tomato and my mouth opened a bit. After about two minutes of me looking confused and Tubbo looking at me proudly with a little smile he said "It's okay if you like her, and I can promise she likes you too"

At that I snapped out of my trans and looked at him and said "I think I like her" and he hugged me. "I'm proud of you boss man" That's when the hug got very tight ", but if you hurt her I will chop your penis off, cook it, and serve it for her to eat". Knowing he was very serious, I pulled away from the hug and said "I don't even know if she likes me back and if she does, I'm definitely not hurting her"

He got up and said "She defenetly likes you, I've known her for 10 years, she defenetly does. Anyways, I have to go change and shower, see you in like 20 minutes boss man" and with that he left the room. Wait, Tubbo said he didn't know y/n, where did the ten years come from...?

an: hey update! um i have a new school and  a new class and 4 queer classmates! aah! they're so fucking cool. anyways, go dring water and go to bed if u need, remember ur loved... that was a bold assumption to make, but you may be loved in the future - bo burnham (yes i quoted him) <3