It's flu weather! P2

Once again thank prfctsabby for the original idea!

The idea was: Josh gets sick and Maya takes care of him.

So this is like 3 days after Part 1

Josh's POV

I walk home from work at around 3pm, we didn't have much to do so let us off early. I walked in to see Maya laying on the sofa watching tv through half closed eyes, "Gorgeous?" I ask and she turns to look at me. I take in her dull blue eyes, dark circles under her eyes, flushed nose and cheeks, pale, cracked lips and limp figure. "Oh, sweetie." I say and walk over to her, "What's wrong?" I ask and she shrugs. "Come here." I say as I sit on the other side of the sofa and open my arms. She crawls over and curls up next to me, "Did you catch the flu from me?" I ask softly and she nods, "I'm sorry sweetie." I say, my voice muffled by her hair as I hug her. "It's ok..." she says, her voice cracked and hoarse. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask and gently and she shrugs again, "Well, I'll take care of you from now until you're better just like you did." I say and kiss her on the top of her head before moving her so she was leaning against the sofa arm while I get up. "I'll be back in a second Gorgeous." I say and she nods before returning her attention to the tv, her eyes beginning to close again. I walk into the kitchen and pour her a glass of water and make some soup. A few minutes later I walk back in with the water and soup (Its was one of those microwavable ones). "I'm guessing you haven't eaten or drunk anything." I say as I sit down next to her. "So eat this." I say and pass her the soup. She takes it from me and we sit there for a few minutes when she finished the soup. When she finishes I take the bowl into the kitchen, by time I walk back into the living room she's asleep on the sofa. I smile taking in her sleeping form (I know it's a little creepy, but it's a little cute right?) before picking up the remote and turning the tv off. I sit down in the chair and begin reading my current favourite book, I must have dozed off because when I open my eyes and look at the time it's around 2 and a quarter hours after I got home. I look over to the sofa and see Maya still sleeping. I see her shiver slightly so I place a blanket over her. I notice her eyes twitch a little before opening fully, "Josh..?" she asks quietly but I can still hear a slight roughness in her voice, "Yeah?" I ask and she starts sitting up, "I'm going to our room..." she says as she stands up but her frail frame immediately crumbles. I rush to catch her, "Thanks.." she murmurs in my ear as I pick her up. I carry her to our room and gently place her down on her side of the bed before getting on mine. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask as she crawls under the covers. Once she responds I find the movie before crawling under the covers and cuddling up to her. "You're so warm..." I her say, her voice muffled by my shirt. I chuckle softly before playing the movie.

After the movie

I pick up the remote and look for the second movie as I feel Maya move, I turn my head to look at her and notice some brightness has returned to her eyes and her cheeks and nose were less flushed than before. "You feeling any better?" I ask and she nods in response before stealing the remote and pressing play. I chuckle at her impatient before watching the movie.

--Thanks for reading. I'm sorry if it was a bit repetitive, I tried to make sure it wasn't but I don't have much imagination XD. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--